It's over!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

It's over!

This is what most of the so called experts are saying about the Cup being won by the Hawks! I guess they never learn about the Bruins! What team has overcome more adversity & defied the odds more than this team? I love it when the expects are made to look as intelligent as we are here on these forums! Makes it sad that some of these dickheads actually get paid for their insight that in a lot of cases couldn't be more wrong! 

BRUINS 2013 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS! Because the experts say otherwise! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

Re: It's over!

not everyone is a Bruins fan

"the world is full of crashing bores"-Morrissey

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Predictions are so awful.  I hate them worse than most things about sports.  They're useful in politics and weather.  In sport, no one knows what will happen.  Let them run their yaps.  The only thing that matters is what actually happens.

Of course there is something worse than predicting the outcome of a game or series:

The dreaded mock draft.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CougarLover16. Show CougarLover16's posts

In response to jerrynewyork's comment:

not everyone is a Bruins fan

"the world is full of crashing bores"-Morrissey

Thx for your insight

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Ain't over to it's over, ain't over to the fat lady sings,and i don't think any fat lady's will sing tommorow ,not making prediction just a feeling.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I recall alot of the analysts/media pronoucing the BlackHawks dead after game 3. Now, two games later, saying the same things about the Bruins.

I have total confidence that Julien will make the right moves to win these two games.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

By now you'd think these sports media types would realize that "Bruins" and "over" don't belong in the same sentence.  Oh, well.  Guess the Bruins have to refresh some memories starting tomorrow night.

Sections
Shortcuts