It's time to let Tyler let it all hang out!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: It's time to let Tyler let it all hang out!

In Response to Re: It's time to let Tyler let it all hang out!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's time to let Tyler let it all hang out! : You can look at it that way, or ignoring the first period (as I would read that) the bruins were out scored 2-0, and out shot 33-9.. How many games can you win like that?
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]

One so far!  They play all three periods every game and the total determines the outcome.  There are no points for winning a period.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Well,
    I would argue there was 2 points for winning the period the other night..

A wins a win, but if you get outshot 9-36 or whatever it was in 2 of the 3 periods you'll lose more games then not...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In Response to Re: It's time to let Tyler let it all hang out!:
    [QUOTE]I think he's being handled fine, he is getting time on the PP at times.. He is playing.. But watching him play, he looks good with the puck, and that is about it at times.. He looks to shy away from physical play, he is getting beat to pucks I believe he can get too.. With the puck he looks great.. but there needs to be more before you just give him more minutes that he hasnt earned because he has potential, this is not a rebuilding franchise.. Coaching needs to do what is best for the team in regards to winning a championship above all else at this point..   Letting seguin go out there to make mistakes because it will help him, at the cost of the team is not best for the team.. And after watching the caps the idea that the D and thomas can cover up  more mistakes then (thomas) did, is ridiculous..
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]
    I agree wholeheartedly.  As someone said (I think it was Bookboy) "You don't want to turn Seguin into another Jason Spezza."  I don't know if this is a stat that is kept anywhere, but it would be interesting to know how many goals that were a direct result of Spezza turnovers have been scored against the Senators. 

Seguin has great talent that he puts to good use when he has the puck.  If handled correctly, he will most likely have a great all-around game.  It will take patience and time. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Watching seguin tonight, I see a lot of plays from him, that look like a junior.. Little cheats that work I am sure at a lower level.. but not at this lever.. On the break out, hes not at the boards, he is trying to cheat up ice, looking for that break.. If he is locked up a man, he tries to just chip the puck past the buy and go, etc.. usually leaving the puck on the boards with the man..

Its not going to be easy for him, he can't cheat like I could last year.. He can play more when he earns it..