It's time to question the heart of this team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

It's time to question the heart of this team

They have played .500 hockey for a month and some are underperforming in a big way.  They lose to the Habs on Wednesday and again, no one looks in the mirror - it's the ref's fault... or they lost because the Habs are divers...blah, blah, blah.  At least that's what the media wants us to believe.

The fact of the matter is that CJ, during his in-game interview with Pierre, pretty much came out on national television and laid it all out on the line.  "My team stinks out of the gate and I don't know what else I can do about it".  If this isn't an out and out challenge to his team's character I don't know what is.  Yes, they are missing some pieces on D and the 3rd line but it's time get some snarl back into their game.  I hope it starts today in Philly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: It's time to question the heart of this team

You know to me its not about whether its a win or loss when they play to there potential but when they lose because there not doing what they do best, and thats shut down the other team in the 3rd period. Coming out of the gate slow down 2-0 too much lately for sure and 3rd period leads blown. Id love to see a good skating game today and forchek the heck out of philly and in there own end love to see them move the puck more quickly without panicking,

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

A combination of injuries and a series of poor performances from key players explains the Bs woes this year. It can't go on like this forever.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Bruins forecheck has been non-existent and gaining the line entering the Bruins zone has been quite easy. A recipe for disaster late in games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

There's only so much Chara, Seids and Hamilton can do. I don't have a problem with this guys. Seriously, this is what the problem is:

Zdeno Chara-Dougie Hamilton
    Matt Bartkowski-Dennis Seidenberg
    Aaron Johnson-Andrew Ference

With a wounded back line like this, I agree that the forwards need to really bear down and focus on their forechecking and defensive support. Goals will come, but they've been a revolving door to the net far too many times in the past month. Seidenberg and Ference in particular. They must see the forwards release their guys through the neutral zone and think "Great, here we go again."