it's time to trade 18

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: it's time to trade 18

In response to boborielly224's comment:

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

In response to Bisson1's comment:

I feel like it's going to be an ovious name, but who is Iggy?

Iggy Pop

Iggy Pop will be awesome on the third line. He can add some Raw Power: raw power,raw power, raw power, raw power, just won't quit, just won't quit, raw power, raw power ...

iginla on the third line? shut up 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

All this "trade Horton" talk makes the "replace Bourque" talk sound reasonable!!!

I'd like the Bruins to score a few more goals and maybe play the body a little more... but at 9-2-2, I'm willing to accept that PC and CJ know a little more than me.

Yeah really, that's almost as foolish as somebody questioning Rask's rebound control during a 3-2 win?

Nice to know I can make a comment that will bother you for days. You do realize it's possible to play below one's ability and still win, right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

All this "trade Horton" talk makes the "replace Bourque" talk sound reasonable!!!

I'd like the Bruins to score a few more goals and maybe play the body a little more... but at 9-2-2, I'm willing to accept that PC and CJ know a little more than me.

Yeah really, that's almost as foolish as somebody questioning Rask's rebound control during a 3-2 win?

Nice to know I can make a comment that will bother you for days. You do realize it's possible to play below one's ability and still win, right?

The Bruins have already done it 6 or 7 times this year so yes, I'm aware. Pointing out the foolishness of your comment doesn't mean I'm at all bothered by it. It only means I'm bored and vindictive. I suppose you think Rask should've got a shutout then?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

The gift that keeps on giving. Good call genius

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Flame away bruinsgenius!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

He's probably the guy that Corvo punched.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

He's probably the guy that Corvo punched.

Flamethrower ?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

Dumb thread. Totally over-thinking value in the market and the Bruins position.

They need to ADD a winger who preferably can help their awful PP. Subtracting a chip trying to win a Cup is dumbo logic.

So dumb.

The OP is a dope.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bruinsGENIUS' comment:

His value is high and there are teams like Washington who need immediate upgrade would love this guy and  could possibly include 2 former 1rst round picks and a future first round pick.

flame away.

You still want to trade Nathan Horton ???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

His value is high and there are teams like Washington who need immediate upgrade would love this guy and  could possibly include 2 former 1rst round picks and a future first round pick.

flame away.

NH had a good game last night for sure.

Guys, when there are assets available that will improve your club, you make the deal.

This is a business now.

And don't get me wrong, I only want NH gone if it improves the hockey club.

Simple math.

You still want to trade Nathan Horton ???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to boborielly224's comment:

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

In response to Bisson1's comment:

I feel like it's going to be an ovious name, but who is Iggy?

Iggy Pop

Iggy Pop will be awesome on the third line. He can add some Raw Power: raw power,raw power, raw power, raw power, just won't quit, just won't quit, raw power, raw power ...

LOL
    If they acquire "Iggy Pop", I hope he won't be just a "Passenger" on a postseason run...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

nice schedule Bruins have, instead of playing Florida tonight like most teams doing back to back they get to enjoy Florida till Sunday.

and in honor of Horton,  he's the one that knows all the ins and outs in South Florida therefore he's flipping the bill.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Makes no sense to trade away who has the highest percentage of GWG in # of play-off games played in the history of the game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

flame away.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Makes no sense to trade away who has the highest percentage of GWG in # of play-off games played in the history of the game.

Makes no sense to use that stat as anything more than trivia.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Another secret Montreal thread............

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Trading Horton is foolish.  The B's were basically a .500 team (don't know exact record) without him after he went down last year.   Plus, the lines got all jacked up after he went out...I even remember DK playing the wing in a few games.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Makes no sense to use that stat as anything more than trivia.

Oh shut your pie hole NAS! Yea a triva question you didn't know the answer to dick weed. I suppose a guy who has a little less than a 40% rate of his goals in the play-offs are game winners isn't needed on a Stanley Cup contender eh? I love how when you use stats to make your argument it's ok, but when someone else does it it's wrong! You're double & convienent standards are totally over the top.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Oh shut your pie hole NAS! Yea a triva question you didn't know the answer to dick weed. I suppose a guy who has a little less than a 40% rate of his goals in the play-offs are game winners isn't needed on a Stanley Cup contender eh? I love how when you use stats to make your argument it's ok, but when someone else does it it's wrong! You're double & convienent standards are totally over the top.

A guy scores the game's first goal at the 12 minute mark of the first period.  It ends 7-0.

GWG

Thats dumb. 

If they were to get more specific, and give us less than five minutes left in the third of a tie game or any time in OT, it would be useful.  As the stat currently stands, it's dumb.

Furthermore, using 40% here is stevegm-like.  Let's put an actual number on it:  3

And if he's such a pressure-cooker player, wouldn't he have had more than 2 for that season?

Or, maybe the stat is stupid.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Horton is the only player to score the GWG in 2 game 7's. One was in OT against the Habs. The other was the only goal in a 1-0 win against T-Bay. GWG's, what a useless stat eh?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

A guy scores the game's first goal at the 12 minute mark of the first period.  It ends 7-0.

GWG

Thats dumb. 

If they were to get more specific, and give us less than five minutes left in the third of a tie game or any time in OT, it would be useful.  As the stat currently stands, it's dumb.

Furthermore, using 40% here is stevegm-like.  Let's put an actual number on it:  3

And if he's such a pressure-cooker player, wouldn't he have had more than 2 for that season?

Or, maybe the stat is stupid.

He scored the OT winner in game 5 vs the Habs, the OT winner in Gm 7 vs the Habs & the GWG in a 1-0 game which also is a game 7! So out of his 8 play-off goals...dickweed! He got 3 legit gwg....Kapish!!! Or, is that still a stupid stat as stupid as you just looked! You have the adasity to make comments on other people's behavior NAS, but I really think you need to take a hard look in the mirror there bud. Your knowledge & intelligence is dropping really fast as of late & your act is getting really old! 

And if I had a choice I'd much rather sound like stevegm than YOU any day of the week!!! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

flame away.

NH had a good game last night for sure.

Guys, when there are assets available that will improve your club, you make the deal.

This is a business now.

And don't get me wrong, I only want NH gone if it improves the hockey club.

Simple math.

So what teams have a better player than Horton available for trade genius?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He scored the OT winner in game 5 vs the Habs, the OT winner in Gm 7 vs the Habs & the GWG in a 1-0 game which also is a game 7! So out of his 8 play-off goals...dickweed! He got 3 legit gwg....Kapish!!! Or, is that still a stupid stat as stupid as you just looked! You have the adasity to make comments on other people's behavior NAS, but I really think you need to take a hard look in the mirror there bud. Your knowledge & intelligence is dropping really fast as of late & your act is getting really old! 

And if I had a choice I'd much rather sound like stevegm than YOU any day of the week!!! 

I never suggested that he didn't get three game winning goals, Nite.  I remember each one of them.  I remember where I was when they happened!

As for the rest of it, once again, you're discussing me instead of the topic.  It's okay if you hate me.  You and your buttbuddy Dezaruchi can feel free to write all the stuff you want about me here.  Neither of you mean anything to my life and if you both died in a firey car crash tomorrow, my life would be exactly the same.

So, keep writing your junk about me.  I'll keep discussing hockey.