I've discovered the problem here!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I've discovered the problem here!!!!

Serious, serious lack of skill. Muckers and grinders only get you so far. Holy cow does this team miss Savard. They have no skill players. When they are picking this year for the draft i don't want a rugged d-man, I certainly don''t want a "power forward" and please don't pick a guy who plays "Bruins hockey". I want a skilled forward like Selanne,Kovalev,Giroux,Datsyuk...Get some skill up front please.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: I've discovered the problem here!!!!

You're right, no one can pass the puck like Savvy.  He's the difference between a decent (not great, but decent) PP and the horrendous one they currently have.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

Poor choices as well. The play D all seasno with little turnovers, then they try to force everything when they get to the playoffs.  Boychuk is Mr turnover, followed closely by Seidenberg.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCeagles01. Show BCeagles01's posts

sorry home boys. i have a hard time crying up the savard tree. hes been gone waaay too long to start with that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Ingredients - you make the best of what you got.

This coach got exactly the ingredients he wanted, defense first and Bruins hockey.

Good enough to win a cup?

No - and no rational posters said so.

Good enough to get out of round 1?  Certainly.
    Good enough to get out or round 2? Almost certainly.
    Conference finals?   a reasonable expectation.
    Cup finals? beyond expectations, but not impossible.

And what did we get?

What kind of performance?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: I've discovered the problem here!!!!:
    sorry home boys. i have a hard time crying up the savard tree. hes been gone waaay too long to start with that.
    Posted by BCeagles01

Not really, he was on the payroll until Hunwick rubbed him out in February.  PC's hands were tied until that happened.  Krejci has not filled his shoes either.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

PP is a weak spot for sure, but the pathetic giveaways that have happened in both games are the reason this team is where it's at now. They have between now and Monday's game to figure out how to make better decisions with the puck.....and cover/pick up those Habs coming in late on the play!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

I've been pretty optimistic since the B's locked up a home ice advantage weeks ago. Didn't want to play Montreal (bad match-up and side show stuff), but was still optimistic with the Bruins, in my mind, still having the better team.
    After game 1: "Yeah, it happens, could have been luck/timing/bad breaks, lets see what happens in game 2."
    After game 2: "I still think the Bruins have the better roster, but I'm not so sure they are the better team." I cannot believe I have uttered these words. I think I just puked in my mouth.
    After game 3: To be determined, but I hope our Bruins come back!
    Go B's!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins87. Show bruins87's posts

B's are 1 in 27 PP at the last 7 games (end regular season + serie) ... wow !!!

THAT is your problem
    (i mean 1 on an huge list mouhahaaa)

In Response to Re: I've discovered the problem here!!!!:
    PP is a weak spot for sure, but the pathetic giveaways that have happened in both games are the reason this team is where it's at now. They have between now and Monday's game to figure out how to make better decisions with the puck.....and cover/pick up those Habs coming in late on the play!
    Posted by 4everbruins

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

Another gutless, heartless performance....isn't there anyone on this team that's man enough to man-up and kick some Canadian butt???..

.....cricket.....cricket....cricket.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

These guys are beating themselves....Hard work, NO MISTAKES, and get ontop of Price and we can win this....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Many 'experts' picked the bruins to win the east.  We have seen two bad games, on without Chara, the team's MVP.  They can still win but it certainly doesn't look good.

Sections
Shortcuts