I've said we needed 2 wins...we're half way there

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I've said we needed 2 wins...we're half way there

I knew the B's would respond well ...now the big test ...against the beloved habs....time to show if we can still play physical ...Looch -Chara-Horton-McQuaid-Boychuk-Campbell ...we need to hit their forwards hard in the corners...et go after their tired D's Hamrlik and Subban (horton does a good job at Subban) ....we need to press their D's all the time thats the way you beat the habs ....I am going to predict a 5-2 Win ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: I've said we needed 2 wins...we're half way there

I really hope your prediction for tomorrow is true....Looks like we get to dance with them in the 1st round. Go B's Go !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

It think the B's get so amped up for the Canadiens that they tend to run around with their heads cut off and get away from the game they know how to play. Thats my opinion. The B's always seem to be more hyped up for some reason, then the canadiens come at them with good hockey and the B's start running around....Maybe the B's expect the Canadiens to be as amped up and running around looking for somone, but that never appears to be the way. B's just need to go play hockey like they know how.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

In Response to Re: I've said we needed 2 wins...we're half way there:
    I really hope your prediction for tomorrow is true....Looks like we get to dance with them in the 1st round. Go B's Go !!
    Posted by Stuke50

Stuke..why do you give this phony so much of your time? everything is a 5-something Bruins win, and you respond to him like he has credibility.  People like you and him make this board an absolute joke

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

all they need to do is play their best game....hit them hard ...go after their D's for 60 minutes and the job is done ...

Their forwards are small players Cammalerri-Gomez-Desharnais-Gionta ...Chara-McQuaid-Boychuk have to hit them hard in the 1st and they be very carefull before they go back in the corners...

Thats the way the NYR beat them last week end and thats the way we are going to beat them 5-2 tomorrow ...go ahead B'S make my week ! ! ! !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (if I become GM)

Sections
Shortcuts