Jack, Brick & NESN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Jack, Brick & NESN

I would like to thank all involved for bringing us the best show on tv/internet.
    As a Canadian Boston Bruin fan, we get very few games televised here in Southwestern Ontario. Really only Leaf games and selected games on TSN.
    Now that the regular season is over, games will be on TV in HD. I, along with some people on this board have been streaming the Bruins games that are not televised and the only stream to watch is NESN.
    I understand NESN will only be showing the first round in the playoffs. However, it looks as Ottawa will be their opponent in the first round. I can assure you that CBC will be showing these games.
    Just wanted to thank all Bruins fans for everything this year.
    Looking for another long post season and Stanley Cup in 2012

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Jack, Brick & NESN

Oh great, CBC. I bet Bob Cole is going to be the play-by-play guy. Exciting. A whole generation of SW Ontario hockey fans will be believing that Krecji is the Bruins tough guy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

I can't wait to hear Glen Healy "pump the B's opponent tires"!
    I despise him and anything he sputters from his mouth

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Jack, Brick & NESN:
    [QUOTE]I can't wait to hear Glen Healy "pump the B's opponent tires"! I despise him and anything he sputters from his mouth
    Posted by LordByron77[/QUOTE]

I am not sure if he as been right about anything he has said on the air.....ever.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PINEwarmer. Show PINEwarmer's posts

At least Brick will probably show up on NBC broadcasts. He is one of their roving analysts and he is considered a good one. And Katherine is on the NHL Network. Where is Rob Simpson?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

The only way I will watch a B's game in the playoffs on CBC is if it is in Punjabi so I don't have to listen to the regular dribble.

No, I do not speak or understand Punjabi.