Jackets/Lerfs/Devils

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Jackets/Lerfs/Devils

Its looking like these are the three teams that could be the B's 1st round opponent,i think the B's could and would take any of them in a 7 game series.That being said,if i had my druthers i would want the B's to play the Jackets as i think the Bruins would be just too much for them,secondly i would take the Devils as i think the B's would over power and overwhelm them and thirdly i would take the Lerfs,just because from what i've seen lately the B's manage to play down to the Lerfs skill level and let the them hang around and think they have a chance,don't need that.  

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Re: Jackets/Lerfs/Devils

Devils are toast.  Had the Leafs written off til late last night, but they have a realistic shot now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

First round?  Bruins in 4.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How did that theory work for you last year. If it's the Leafs, they will show up to play and make the Bruins work in a tough 6 or 7 game series.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How did that theory work for you last year. If it's the Leafs, they will show up to play and make the Bruins work in a tough 6 or 7 game series.

[/QUOTE]

Or the year before that ,or the year before that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to stevegm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Devils are toast.  Had the Leafs written off til late last night, but they have a realistic shot now.

[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't write the Devils off just yet, they are only 3 points out with a very favourable schedule remaining.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

reasons for (and I think the B's aren't losing to any)

Jackets: They're the best of the 3 remaining. Good chance for them to solidify a true fan base in Ohio. I kinda like them.

Lerfs: Beating them just never gets old. If they make the playoffs the fans and mgmt will (in addition to mapping a parade route) think they are just a tweak away and won't make many changes in the offseason. 

Devils: because...nah, there are no reasons. See you next year, clowns.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to stevegm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would tend to agree but they are 2 pts behind TO with a game in hand,they also have a pretty easy schedule coming up.They play the B's on the last day of the season.Wouldn't it be something if the Devils had to beat the B's to get in ahead of the Lerfs and the Bruins dressed their Providence team,B's might still win but the Lerf fans would be howling.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"I will eat the Bruins this year like a stack of pancakes with no syrup!"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The Toronto Maybe Next Years host the Jets tonight, hit Florida and TB away returning home next Saturday vs Ottawa.

Bernier's out with an MCL strain for the next 3 weeks so maybe they don't get in - which would make for a summer of entertaining reading up here. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

You're a genius with this stuff, San.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This stuff is,too quote Nite,fawking hilarious!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

That is a stack of pancakes,right?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:[QUOTE]

"I will eat the Bruins this year like a stack of pancakes with no syrup!" [/QUOTE]

You're a genius with this stuff, San. [/QUOTE]

I wish I had the time to make them instead of copy them. Freakin Colombus last night! Honestly though the Lerfs would just be more fun.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

it's funny you say that San, for some reason I hope the Leafs pull it off simply because I think the Leafs would be a funner series to watch. Nothing against Columbus.

You have to ask yourself this. Would you rather Stanley and his Ryan Johansen threads or Marco turning every single thread into a kess thread?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

it's funny you say that San, for some reason I hope the Leafs pull it off simply because I think the Leafs would be a funner series to watch. Nothing against Columbus.

You have to ask yourself this. Would you rather Stanley and his Ryan Johansen threads or Marco turning every single thread into a kess thread?

[/QUOTE]

i would prefer this,we've had quite a few already of the other option.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"What happened last year ?"

LoL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:[QUOTE]

"I will eat the Bruins this year like a stack of pancakes with no syrup!" [/QUOTE]

You're a genius with this stuff, San. [/QUOTE]

I wish I had the time to make them instead of copy them. Freakin Colombus last night! Honestly though the Lerfs would just be more fun.

[/QUOTE]

They are more fun. Seeing them lose pr!cks their over-inflated, pompous blue balloon.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

LoL

[/QUOTE]

Boy,that should quiet a mouthy Lerf fan pretty quick,but alchohol does do its brainwashing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]

LoL

[/QUOTE]

Beautiful. Nice grin on Lucic to underscore the comment.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:[QUOTE]

That is a stack of pancakes,right? [/QUOTE]

Phil's favorite

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 50belowzero's comment:[QUOTE]

That is a stack of pancakes,right? [/QUOTE]

Phil's favorite

[/QUOTE]

What a spokesperson he'd make for IHOP.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

"Flapjack" Phil's team is on an iron lung that isn't plugged in,so that leaves the Jackets & the Devils to duke it out down the stretch,should be interesting.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

LoL

[/QUOTE]

Wow, thats just beautiful.

One of your best finds San.