Jackets/Lerfs/Devils

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: Jackets/Lerfs/Devils

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Its looking like these are the three teams that could be the B's 1st round opponent,i think the B's could and would take any of them in a 7 game series.That being said,if i had my druthers i would want the B's to play the Jackets as i think the Bruins would be just too much for them,secondly i would take the Devils as i think the B's would over power and overwhelm them and thirdly i would take the Lerfs,just because from what i've seen lately the B's manage to play down to the Lerfs skill level and let the them hang around and think they have a chance,don't need that.  

Columbus is 1 win from making the Flyers the Bruins' first round opponent.

(disclaimer: didnt look up the tiebreaker)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Its looking like these are the three teams that could be the B's 1st round opponent,i think the B's could and would take any of them in a 7 game series.That being said,if i had my druthers i would want the B's to play the Jackets as i think the Bruins would be just too much for them,secondly i would take the Devils as i think the B's would over power and overwhelm them and thirdly i would take the Lerfs,just because from what i've seen lately the B's manage to play down to the Lerfs skill level and let the them hang around and think they have a chance,don't need that.  

Columbus is 1 win from making the Flyers the Bruins' first round opponent.

(disclaimer: didnt look up the tiebreaker)

ROWs is the first tiebreaker and the Flyers are 2 ROWs ahead.  So, CBJs would have to win the total points battle OR philly could just totally collapse the final games....

JUST AVOID DETROIT - let the Pens have them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

"What happened last year ?"

LoL

Funniest thing about this is Kevan Miller looking up at the clock like "when do I get out of here?!?" He looks so uncomfortable with the whole thing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

It would not surprise me if the Devils steal that last playoff spot. They are only one point back and they have a very favourable final 4 games remaining.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

One thing i noticed last night the leafs and jets game, just channel surfing between some games was after the jet goalie gave up the puck off the boards behind the net and toronto scored, the leafs sat on the bench with this god awful laugh about the play, it almost seemed they thought the hockey gods were with them lol, i thought, karma, beware and low and behold the jets wiped that rediculous smile of there face, YAY

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I can't believe no one here wants to play Horton with his new Jackets in the first round?!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

One thing i noticed last night the leafs and jets game, just channel surfing between some games was after the jet goalie gave up the puck off the boards behind the net and toronto scored, the leafs sat on the bench with this god awful laugh about the play, it almost seemed they thought the hockey gods were with them lol, i thought, karma, beware and low and behold the jets wiped that rediculous smile of there face, YAY

No smiles in these headlines, wally.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/leafs/2014/04/05/leafs_can_kiss_playoffs_goodbye_after_loss_in_final_home_game_dimanno.html

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/04/05/loss-to-jets-crushes-maple-leafs-playoff-hopes

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

I can't believe no one here wants to play Horton with his new Jackets in the first round?!

I don't really care about Nathan Horton.  He came, he played, he won.  When his contract was up, he left.

Is there a reason to have bad blood here?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

my prediction ...BRUINS will play the Devils

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

And the BRUINS will let the Devils win the last game of the season this is how it will be decided ..the BRUINS will decide if they want to play Columbus or the Devils by winning or losing that last game and believe me if I am Claude Julien I want to play the devils instead of Ryan Johansen and the Blue Jackets

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

no one is going to lose a game to avoid a 21 year old kid with 56 points. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

The 21 year old kid is already one of the best player in the NHL ....I really dont want the BRUINS to play Columbus...bring on the devils...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

On the other hand..I would like the BRUINS fans to see how good this kid is so playing against the Blue Jackets would be scary but it would give the chance to all the BRUINS fans to see one of the best in the league.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

On the other hand..I would like the BRUINS fans to see how good this kid is so playing against the Blue Jackets would be scary but it would give the chance to all the BRUINS fans to see one of the best in the league.....

Most hockey fans knew how good he was coming out of junior hockey.

Glad you joined the party. A few years late like many of your other discoveries............. but at least you've finally noticed him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

The 21 year old kid is already one of the best player in the NHL ....I really dont want the BRUINS to play Columbus...bring on the devils...

if he's that scary good that we should be afraid of playing the jackets, why have they lost 38 games?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Got to put Philly in the mix too Columbus wins today will be tied with Philly.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Most hockey fans knew how good he was coming out of junior hockey.

Glad you joined the party. A few years late like many of your other discoveries............. but at least you've finally noticed him.

wait you mean people thought the fourth overall pick was going to be good?

I predicted way back in 2005 that Sidney Crosby was going to be an above average NHL center. ONE FOR ONE. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

The Devils are making a run for it. They have Calgary, Ottawa, NYI and Boston to play. That schedule gives them chance,3 beatable teams and what will the B's be playing for on the last game of the year?

The Jackets play Phx and Dallas, two teams fighting for wild cards themselves. Then TB and FL to finish out.

Who every we play ...most likely Columbus We take them in 6 as the first round is a tune-up for us...... and it will make Stanley feel good about his second team. Columbus playing the Bruins is just what that Organization needs to catapult them to the next level for next year. They are team that seems to be on the rise.

Sections
Shortcuts