Jagr and Horton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Jagr and Horton

How long is it going to take Jagr to recover .?

Any word on Horton ???

I know Horton hasnt been great lately but it would still be a major improvment over Thornton or PEV 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: Jagr and Horton

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

How long is it going to take Jagr to recover .?

Any word on Horton ???

I know Horton hasnt been great lately but it would still be a major improvment over Thornton or PEV 

Horton same old day to day,i was sure when he got hurt that it was serious injury,was very surprised they were calling it day to day.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

What does it matter if you're jumping ship, Stanley?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Horton is very fragile since his concussions problems ...I dont think the B's should resign him ...unless he goes for less than $2MM ....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

2 million? I'd take him if he signed anything less than 4.5, but that won't happen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:

What does it matter if you're jumping ship, Stanley?

Not jumping ship theGuy ....just realistic ...how can you be positive with the season's end we got ..the team isnt going anywhere ..I've said it before and I will say it again ..this team needs a major make over this summer ...OUT : Pandolfo-Thornton-PEV-Ward (with his dumb PP) ...

Blockbuster trade involving (Chara-Rask-Lucic) ...with those 3 players we can get some very interesting offers....Chara (getting old and losing its value slowly,  Lucic (still a great value on the market but we would benefit from getting a real sniper instead) Rask ( a very good goalie but not a GREAT goalie ...cant win the big games, Subban, Svedberg and Khudo can do the same job) .....you have to give big to get something big ....PC needs to count our the youth ..we have 3--4 players with Providence ready to play in the NHL lets give them a chance instead of hiring oldies that no other teams want ..ENOUG IS ENOUGH

Not jumping the ship ..just tired of the horrible PP, the lack of emotions ...we need to change the chemistry and I trust that PC will do what it takes to bring back the winning tradition ..for this year I dont see how the BRUINS can win more than 2 games against the Leafs...Yes we were successfull this year against the Leafs ,,,but in the last 9 games its been a real disaster ..we cant win a hockey other than beating the worst team in the NHL and TB ....sorry but our season is almost over ....sad and tough to see my team going down the drain like that ....Positive ...summer is going to be great, Bruins will get 26th overall pick ...and a major make over will bring back some energy in this team ....2013 OVER ....looking forward to 2013-2014 season

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Not jumping ship theGuy ....just realistic ...how can you be positive with the season's end we got ..the team isnt going anywhere ..I've said it before and I will say it again ..this team needs a major make over this summer ...OUT : Pandolfo-Thornton-PEV-Ward (with his dumb PP) ...

Blockbuster trade involving (Chara-Rask-Lucic) ...with those 3 players we can get some very interesting offers....Chara (getting old and losing its value slowly,  Lucic (still a great value on the market but we would benefit from getting a real sniper instead) Rask ( a very good goalie but not a GREAT goalie ...cant win the big games, Subban, Svedberg and Khudo can do the same job) .....you have to give big to get something big ....PC needs to count our the youth ..we have 3--4 players with Providence ready to play in the NHL lets give them a chance instead of hiring oldies that no other teams want ..ENOUG IS ENOUGH

Not jumping the ship ..just tired of the horrible PP, the lack of emotions ...we need to change the chemistry and I trust that PC will do what it takes to bring back the winning tradition ..for this year I dont see how the BRUINS can win more than 2 games against the Leafs...Yes we were successfull this year against the Leafs ,,,but in the last 9 games its been a real disaster ..we cant win a hockey other than beating the worst team in the NHL and TB ....sorry but our season is almost over ....sad and tough to see my team going down the drain like that ....Positive ...summer is going to be great, Bruins will get 26th overall pick ...and a major make over will bring back some energy in this team ....2013 OVER ....looking forward to 2013-2014 season

26th overall pick? You think that another Jordan Caron is the remedy to this team's problems?

Yes, you are jumping ship. You've conceded defeat, which means you're afraid to get your hopes up. To me, you're a weak fan. I'm sure many others would agree.

You know what else you said many times? Stanley Cup with Khudobin as the starter. Took that one to the bank, didn't you?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

2 million? I'd take him if he signed anything less than 4.5, but that won't happen.

No chance they sign him for anything close to 4.5 with the lower cap, but someone will.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

26th overall pick? You think that another Jordan Caron is the remedy to this team's problems?

Yes, you are jumping ship. You've conceded defeat, which means you're afraid to get your hopes up. To me, you're a weak fan. I'm sure many others would agree.

You know what else you said many times? Stanley Cup with Khudobin as the starter. Took that one to the bank, didn't you?

Believe me TheGuy....when you live in Montreal and you are a Bruins fan...you gotta be strong...not weak ...I know this team more than anybody else and I really dont like what I see right now ..there is something wrong ..I dont know what it is but I see a team that cant win a hockey game anymore....if we win 2 games against the Leafs ..it will be quite a miracle after what I saw in the last 9 games....a team with no emotions, no soul, no chemistry and no passion...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I know this team more than anybody else 

[/QUOTE]

Of course you do Stanley.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

[/QUOTE]

YUP

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

It must be nice to think yourself all knowing Stanley!  Stanley Cup 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015..... ah those were the days, heh?  Spot on Chowda!

[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

YUP

[/QUOTE]

It is the duty of any General Manager to know his team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Stanley is the GM? WOW, nice to finally meet you!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

YUP

[/QUOTE]

March 21st,2013 Boston versus Ottawa

As the season progress and the games becoming more and more important....Khudo is becoming the SURE bet for CJ... Rask lost his last 2 games ....will Khudo become the no.1 as I've predicted ????

Nobody will say it ....but undercover you must all say "how the hell this guy saw this coming even before the season started " ....thats how youncan tell a hockey expert ....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to golden9x2's comment:

YUP

As the season progress and the games becoming more and more important....Khudo is becoming the SURE bet for CJ... Rask lost his last 2 games ....will Khudo become the no.1 as I've predicted ????

Nobody will say it ....but undercover you must all say "how the hell this guy saw this coming even before the season started " ....thats how youncan tell a hockey expert ....

[/QUOTE]

The only way the Bruins can win a few games is with Khudo...Rask doesnt win in big games ..after game 1...CJ. Will switch to Khudo for the rest of the series...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to golden9x2's comment:

YUP

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for bringing another one of my right predictions golden ...why didnt you post the one were I've predicted Wheeler would get a minimum of 18 goals and 38 points this season ???

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Stanley is the GM? WOW, nice to finally meet you!!!

Not yet Bruinsfan, not yet...but if PC is not capable to do a major clean up this summer Mr Jacobs (who has already my resume) should give me an interview for the job...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

yup, he knows the team better than anyone. This is the same guy who was trying to convince us that soderberg wasn't coming over like 5 days after he had already been cleared

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I I don't suppose anyone will admit to hiding Stanley's meds again.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

So back to the topic... whats wrong with Jags?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

They did say that Jagr had the flu...Put it could be something else, so close to the playoffs....Does anyone remember when Jagr went down with that Philly player ( i think it was Philly),,,the Philly guy left the game with a knee injury and it looked like Jagr went down hard too....Horton ???....If he's ready I don't see CJ sitting Thorton over Horton.... Do I hope the Bruins resign Horton ?...I don't care right now....Let's play hockey

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I would be surprised if either Horton or Jagr doesnt play.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

I would be surprised if either Horton or Jagr doesnt play.

Both on the ice today in their regular spots.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

"there is something wrong" ... "I don't know what it is...."

You can't buy that kind of analysis.

Sections
Shortcuts