Jagr, Ference, Horton, Khubodin,...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha77. Show tremha77's posts

Jagr, Ference, Horton, Khubodin,...

OK.  Tough loss.  time to hit the bricks and start the guessing game.

Jagr - cant see coming back.  love his passion for the game but too old and slow.  holds the puck too long that ultimately leads to a turnover.  like to see what Spooner can do.

Ference - true Bruin - warrior - plays above his size - great compete - BUT - with Krug, Bartkowski, and Hamilton looking to be regulars along with Chara, Seidenberg, Boychuk and McQuaid its hard to see where he fits unless they can trade one of them to someone like Edm for a young forward.

Horton - think he likes it here and playing with K&L and might accept some fraction of a hometown discount but - prone to injury, streaky, and somewhat of a perimeter player now  - whats that worth?

Khubodin - dont see him as a starter but someone else might and throw some money at him.  With Rask eating the majority of the minutes doesnt make sense to have alot of $$ tied up in a back up.  Back but at the B's price.  

Campbell - not sure how long he will be out but will leave a hole at 4'th line center.  

Soderberg - not sure if he is a NHL player or not but will get a chance next year.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Jagr, Ference, Horton, Khubodin,...

Jagr- wont be back. I see a philly reunion

khubodin- too many teams looking for goalies. He will go somewhere like edmonton where he can challenge as a starter

ference- its funny, i was never a big fan bc he was often injured and got a big pay day.  I think he was awesome this playoffs after a shakey season.  IF they trade bart i hope AF comes back.  

Horton- gone imo.  Too much money is gonna be out there.  

Campy- likely ready in a month. no need to fill any 4 th line spot. 

Peverly- could be dealt.   He didnt seem to have a role at the end.  His money will be used to bring in top 6 Fwd. 

needs- backup goalie on the cheap, top 6 fwd.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Jagr - no $ for you.

Khudo - he said before season he'd likely return to KHL 

Ference - no $ for you.

Horton - no $ for you unless Pev/Kelly get moved. I hear Detroit is ready to spend on Nathan 

Soderberg - i thought he did a heck of a job under the circumstances. 

Daugavins - hoping to be signed in a pro ringuette league. 

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

khubodin- too many teams looking for goalies. He will go somewhere like edmonton where he can challenge as a starter

ference- its funny, i was never a big fan bc he was often injured and got a big pay day.  I think he was awesome this playoffs after a shakey season.  IF they trade bart i hope AF comes back.  

Peverly- could be dealt.   He didnt seem to have a role at the end.  His money will be used to bring in top 6 Fwd. 

No chance the Bruins get a top 6 forward in return for Peverly

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Jagr should retire imo.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to xdrive's comment:

No chance the Bruins get a top 6 forward in return for Peverly

I believe he means that the Bruins will use the cap space from shipping him out to try and acquire one. It could still be Horton in the overall scheme of things. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernB. Show NorthernB's posts

Currently with only a little under 6 mil in cap space, moving (or buying out) Pev will not be enough to pickup a top 6 fwd... Most of those $'s will be used to sign Tuukka... top 6 fwd will cost around 5 mil... not sure what the option is for Savards contract...

Would love to see a top line with Clarkson Lucic and Krejci... (wishful thinking)

Go Bruins !!!

BBB

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Really hope they can get Horton back,doubt it though,hope he doesn't become a Leaf,the rest i don't have a problem with leaving,will miss Ference,but with Hamilton,Krug,Bartowski,time to move on

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

A promotion for Svedberg would only be $1 million against the cap.

Sections
Shortcuts