Jagr needs to show more emotion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Jagr needs to show more emotion

I get it.  He's the new shiny toy.  You want to get as much use out of that toy as possible.  However, the objective of the game isn't to get as many points out of Jagr as possible, it's to outscore the opposition.  The two aren't necessarily exclusive, of course, but simply trying to maximize Jagr's production is missing the point.

Right now, there doesn't seem to be any reason to expect that Lucic-Krejci-Jagr+Peverley-Kelly-Horton would be greater than Lucic-Krejci-Horton+Peverley-Kelly-Jagr in any appreciable way.

I'm not even sure Marchand-Bergeron-Jagr+Peverely-Kelly-Seguin > Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin+Peverley-Kelly-Jagr, even with that line not finding the back of the net.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Jagr has yet to have his 'breakout game' in a Bruins uniform. I thought last night might be the night and it sorta almost was. He was everywhere.

Seguin and Jagr both seem on the verge of some 3 point nights.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Much Much better!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

All I said, is maybe try moving Jagr and Seguin around to help. Maybe Jagr could mesh a little better and maybe Seguin could nix the snake bite he has as well as maybe get Marchand and Bergy on the board. I think that is the only change that might be helpful, if we even need to go that route later. Little tweaks down the road may be required and this is one I would give a shot, without Fing up the chemistry. I in no way, see this little change making a mess of things.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

I told ya he was overrated. Guy hasn't done jack squat in the postseason for 20 years.

Not getting Iginla was a total botch job by Chiarelli. It was.

God you're like a broken record playing the same stupid song over and over again. How can you possibly claim that Chiarelli botched getting Iginla? Because Iginla decided he wanted to play in Pittsburgh? Because he offered the best package of players to Calgary and his deal was accepted by Feaster prior to getting the NMC waived by Iginla? You come off as such a dope by making that argument and trying to substantiate it as fact by saying "it was" as if that declarative sentence somehow makes your argument stronger.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Chiarelli DID NOT botch the Iginla deal. Inginla and Crosby pulled the rug under his feet at the last second and Ken King was complicit in the scam. True story.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

I told ya he was overrated. Guy hasn't done jack squat in the postseason for 20 years.

Not getting Iginla was a total botch job by Chiarelli. It was.

183 career playoff games:

78 goals - 112 Assists for 190 points.

Plus/Minus + 32

lets get something out of the last 20 years:

64 goals- 85 assists.

In 2007-08 before going to the KHL he had 15 pts in 10 games.

How is he overrated?