Jagr Out, Iginla In

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

Re: Jagr Out, Iginla In

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to Onthe405's comment:

In response to hangnail's comment:

4th of July was yesterday, so yes, catching up.  Lots of movement in the last 2 days.

"lol"

Some people have a life. It's why this board is such a dork fest.

Come on Rusty.  Just talk hockey.  Throw your barbs over on the Pats side, we're fairly civilized over here now.

It's pretty painful that asking if a FA is availble on the 4th of July or 1 day later, becomes a "lol" mocking situation after asking the question.  It seriously is. It's so dorky.  Just answer the question. Ugh.   It's so annoying.  I weep for the future.

The dorks here are so dorky.  Because someone doesnt check the FA ticker to the minute and asks here as human discussion, it becomes a "lol" teenie bopper moment. Ugh.

Just be a human for 2 seconds. These Millennials are so awful. As are the dorks who have empty lives. I heard Kudobin signed down here because it was on sports radio.

I don't think he was mocking you. It was funny (not in a ha ha, your an idiot kind of way), that you suggested two FA's, one that was signed on Tuesday. I agree, it can be a dorkfest, but lighten up a little.

Dude, it's a constant dork fest.   No one really cares about the crux of what the discussion should be. But, they should. Every freaking time on this board. The dorky level is brutal. 

It's so, so lame for it be more about an I "gotcha" game than it is about being what it should be about, and that's being a human as if you sat over a pitcher of beer. Why is Lecalavier a "hahaha" situation, when it just happened? I didn't even Fillupula was quickly signed. Oh no! "hahahhaa!"  Oh no!  What ever shall I do?!

I would not want to spend 1 minute with these nredy dorks in real life because their socials skills are horrendous. "haha"? Really?

God forbid people are living their life on 4th of July weekend. 

i heard Stanley Morgan is coming out of retirement . quick ,head back to the Patriots board and the wonderful world of convicted felons and murderers !

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I heard Guy Lafleur is coming out of retirement.  Do you think he'll really sign with the Rangers, or maybe the B's have a chance?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to Onthe405's comment:

In response to hangnail's comment:

4th of July was yesterday, so yes, catching up.  Lots of movement in the last 2 days.

"lol"

Some people have a life. It's why this board is such a dork fest.

Come on Rusty.  Just talk hockey.  Throw your barbs over on the Pats side, we're fairly civilized over here now.

It's pretty painful that asking if a FA is availble on the 4th of July or 1 day later, becomes a "lol" mocking situation after asking the question.  It seriously is. It's so dorky.  Just answer the question. Ugh.   It's so annoying.  I weep for the future.

The dorks here are so dorky.  Because someone doesnt check the FA ticker to the minute and asks here as human discussion, it becomes a "lol" teenie bopper moment. Ugh.

Just be a human for 2 seconds. These Millennials are so awful. As are the dorks who have empty lives. I heard Kudobin signed down here because it was on sports radio.

I don't think he was mocking you. It was funny (not in a ha ha, your an idiot kind of way), that you suggested two FA's, one that was signed on Tuesday. I agree, it can be a dorkfest, but lighten up a little.

Dude, it's a constant dork fest.   No one really cares about the crux of what the discussion should be. But, they should. Every freaking time on this board. The dorky level is brutal. 

It's so, so lame for it be more about an I "gotcha" game than it is about being what it should be about, and that's being a human as if you sat over a pitcher of beer. Why is Lecalavier a "hahaha" situation, when it just happened? I didn't even Fillupula was quickly signed. Oh no! "hahahhaa!"  Oh no!  What ever shall I do?!

I would not want to spend 1 minute with these nredy dorks in real life because their socials skills are horrendous. "haha"? Really?

• you asked if Vinny was still available i just happened to be the one to inform you that he was signed by the flyers. my lol seems to have sent you running for the prozac and now you're all butt hurt. you complain about too many dorks being here and not posting what you want to hear yet your constant whining is dorkier than anything anybody else is saying. your excuse for not knowing anything related to the sports world recently is because it's a holiday weekend and you have a life? really? lol

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to Neecic's comment:

Day behind the FA news, which is fine, 10 years behind the world, still using the word dork is a concern.

Wink

• You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I heard Guy Lafleur is coming out of retirement.  Do you think he'll really sign with the Rangers, or maybe the B's have a chance?

well i tell ya...oh never mind,Jagr will have to do if Guy stays retired .

Damn, nice signing. I wonder if Lecalvier is still on the radar or if he'll get too many good offers?

It'd be nice if they could get a natural centerman, but someone who can also play wing.

Oh my.

Krejci

Bergeron

Kelly

Campbell

Of all the things they need, a good natural centerman is LAST, regardless if he can play wing.

As for the question on July 5th if Lecavalier, who signed with Philly on July 2nd is still on the Bruins radar, well, dur.

Umm, I believe it was July 3rd. Some of us travel and are busy on holiday weekends. Like I said, this board becomes a ridiculous dork fest with some kind of odd competition of up to the minute who knows what an how.

Lecavalier signed with Philly on Tuesday.  It was the biggest hockey story for days.

You've been posting up a storm (of nothing) on the Pats board, so you really can't use the "I've been away" excuse.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[/QUOTE]

You realize it's a Friday night on July 4th weekend that your slamming people for not having a life and calling them dorks right? Yet here you are.

Do you get that Rusty/BassFishing/RidingWithTheKing/BassFishingII/RidingWithTheKingII/BurtonMercer? And whatever names you have and you have more posts under these names than all of us combined?

In response to kelvana33's comment:

]

You realize it's a Friday night on July 4th weekend that your slamming people for not having a life and calling them dorks right? Yet here you are.

Do you get that Rusty/BassFishing/RidingWithTheKing/BassFishingII/RidingWithTheKingII/BurtonMercer? And whatever names you have and you have more posts under these names than all of us combined?

Owned.  OWNED!  OWNED!  OWNED!  OWNED!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

seriously, you must spend roughly 6 straight hours a day posting to get the kind of numbers you have. your life is these boards. you would be empty(emptier) without them. the numbers are there, don't lie to us. if this is a board full of dorks you are the head dork. don't take that as a compliment

No. I am just smarter than you, think more and can type faster.   I have a life outside your dorky protectionism here.  It's so freaking dorky.  Oh my. Even your response is dorky, kid. Get to college.

Hey Rusty, a smarter man would peruse a thesaurus so he wouldn't have to keep calling people "dorks" over and over again. At least freshen your material. Hey, the 80's called and they want their slur back. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Oh good lord. Rusty, are you honestly trying to play the victim role here?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

So much for talking about hockey he's right use our a bunch of dorks,Oh and yeah I think Iginla will do well in Boston

In response to red75's comment:

Oh good lord. Rusty, are you honestly trying to play the victim role here?

Comically, Red, is that with this much disdain for all of us dorks (he rips the people here all the time over on the Pats side), he still comes by to chat.  Of course, he makes a fool of himself, gets ranked for it and it's our fault.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Edit

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Edit

Don't!  At least not before you are sure I've seen it!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Edit

After trying to read this thread I have an idea of what you were thinking.You said a mouthful.

Holy Crikey someone got a hold of the password in the recreation room!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Thank you PC!

• Sections
    Shortcuts