Jagr reminds me of Espo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Jagr reminds me of Espo

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Hey I'm only 45 Thank You Very Much!

Look NAS you shouldn't make fun of me! When I was in grade 3 I came home one day all excited to tell my dad I had the biggest dink out of all the grade 3's in my class. I asked if that was because of something in our family. He said No, you Idiot it's because you're 18! Laughing

[/QUOTE]

LMAO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

how awesome is it ito watch Jagr?? His size and control of the puck is a thing of beauty to watch. That assist on Campbell's goal was incredible.

For me right now, he's 41 and the most exciting player to watch on the bruins.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Olsonic's comment:

how awesome is it ito watch Jagr?? His size and control of the puck is a thing of beauty to watch. That assist on Campbell's goal was incredible.

I agree, OC.  With the stretch of boring opponents coming up, I'd normally be tempted to skip watching a few of them, but how can you miss a chance to see this guy?  He's the most exciting forward the B's have had since...Kessel.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I agree, OC.  With the stretch of boring opponents coming up, I'd normally be tempted to skip watching a few of them, but how can you miss a chance to see this guy?  He's the most exciting forward the B's have had since...Kessel.

I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but how would you feel about extending him?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Can't afford him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm praying for it!

Trade Peverley for picks and put the Skating Clown in Providence.  Done!  Get me a two year deal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

at least u admit u have no idea

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Just keeping the spot warm until Bergeron returns ?

Must be. I honestly have no idea what the bruins are gonna do once soderberg gets here.

But the fact that it means we will never see Jordan Caron again in a bruins jersey makes me want to have a slumber party with some coeds. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Good call costanza, trade away the back bone that is boston. U simply do not understand what 4th line players are there for. U are a joke and only your sheep keep agreeing with u. lol

I'm praying for it!

Trade Peverley for picks and put the Skating Clown in Providence.  Done!  Get me a two year deal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The idea is to type outside of the statement that you're quoting, Parros.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

The idea is to type outside of the statement that you're quoting, Parros.

And he always posts it twice. Lets get him to just hit the post button once, then get technical with him. Baby steps.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

Can't afford him.

Yah Julien has his boys to protect, can't trade them "Yah but they are defensively safe Peter!"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Yah Julien has his boys to protect, can't trade them "Yah but they are defensively safe Peter!"

A 90% PK might not be as exciting to watch as a 25% PP, but it gets you as many wins.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

In response to Canadianfan6's comment:

The big body and all offence.

Just scores and sets up plays.

He will be great in the playoffs!!!

He is a special player.

Totally agree and visions the slot as "the place"...