JAGR Watch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Re: JAGR Watch

In Response to Re: JAGR Watch:
    [QUOTE]Dez, The B's are not shoo-ins next year.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]

No, but they are the defending champs til someone knocks them off. They're not losing a ton of players like last year's defending champs did. The guys they ARE losing are not blue-chippers. Thomas is back, and the Bruins have to be considered one of the 4-5 good bets to win the Cup.

I don't see how Jagr would have been a big add for this Bruins team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

OEC,thinking the Cup champs (with minimal player turnover) aren't still the favourites is absurd in my mind. You ask any player in the NHL and they'll tell you that Boston is now the team to beat. Most of the team's core players are young enough that they have realistic expectations of putting up even higher numbers this year. Go ahead and spend another year pondering why the Bruins aren't good enough to win. I, on the other hand, have even more faith in them for next year than I did in the recent playoffs.  Cup wins instill confidence to me. For you it seems like just another reason why they won't win(since other teams didn't repeat). I'll tell you what, other teams didn't win 3 game 7's en route to a Cup title. Other teams don't have TT, Chara and a core nucleus of 26 and under players that are already comfortably signed for the coming season. Those are just some of the reasons why they're the favourites but it should still already be enough to trump all of your reasons why you think they aren't.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

IMO Jagr signing is better then the Ryder deal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

In Response to Re: JAGR Watch:
    [QUOTE]Jagr is as moody as they come; according to his agent this morning, "his heart was in Pittsburgh", and suddenly it moved about 300 miles east? I for one am happy the B's didn't mess up their team chemistry by signing this primadonna.
    Posted by MrHulot[/QUOTE]

His heart was in Pittsburgh, but his wallet was in Philadelphia.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Good one felixwas! I would have liked to see the Penguins sign Jagr, but I don't think it has as much bearing on the team as the return of Crosby would. Jagr has said many times that he would play for free if Mario ever called him. Nobody expected him to play for free, but 2 million isn't chump change. Congratulations on The Bruins winning the cup, it was an amazing run for your city. They were definitely the best team!In Response to Re: JAGR Watch:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: JAGR Watch : His heart was in Pittsburgh, but his wallet was in Philadelphia.
    Posted by felixwas[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

"I can't vait to play with Maxim Talbot.......Vat??? He sign with Flyers???.....Get me Rocky Balboa on zee phone"