Jagr

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins7733. Show Bruins7733's posts

Jagr

Hoping he becomes available, the guy scores goals. That 41 year old can show Lucic how it's done. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: Jagr

Glad you post on an awful board. Your insight really is intelligent. At least Bruins 7733 talks hockey, not basketball or Pats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishfinger. Show fishfinger's posts

I do not think getting Jagr is that crazy..Not on the top of my wish list but what is out there

and avalable? Bruins need scoring and power play help.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to fishfinger's comment:

I do not think getting Jagr is that crazy..Not on the top of my wish list but what is out there

He is last on my list ..the guy is 41 , doesnt give a dam about the Bruins, will score a few goals but will also make many bad plays because of a lack of effort ...no more oldies to the Bruins please we have Pandolfo who is flying....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Nice to see you back in the real world, Stanley.
    Ever heard that age doesn't matter? Tim Thomas was - according to most of those "hockey experts" out there - way too old for a four-year contract extension. Chris Chelios won a Stanley Cup at age 46. And, if I remember correctly, there once was a guy named Recchi...
    Jaromir Jagr is a moody sob, but he can still bring it. Robidas and Jagr for a couple of prospects and picks? I'd do it in a heartbeat.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I have never hid my love of Jagr. I would love the Bruins to pick him up, if they can't get St. Louis.

Also, mentioning his age is silly.  You don't value hockey players by age.  "we have three 25's, a 23 and four 24's on our team.  We're gonna win the cup!".  Jagr is a productive, skilled player. That's all that matters.  Some guys are washed up at 30, others are valuable near 45.  I'd take a 41 year old Jagr over a 22 year old Caron right now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to MrHulot's comment:

Robidas and Jagr for a couple of prospects and picks? I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I doubt Dallas would, though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I'd rather have Ray Whitney than Jagr.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Jagr has 14 goals. More than any Bruin at the moment. 6 of those goals are on the PP.

I would love to see him in Boston but I believe the prrice may be a 1st round pick, in which case I would say no thanks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Robidas and Jagr for a couple of prospects and picks? I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I doubt Dallas would, though.

i mentioned this deal.  Offer the calgary deal plus peverly.  

Dk/jagr/Lucic Bergies line.  Kelly/horton/clowe  limit the 4th line and ride the top 3 lines to death.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

jagr would be great for this team.  Hes having more fun now then he ever has.  I think he and dk would click.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I wouldn't move Peverley for him, but I would consider a 1st rounder or Caron.  Preferably Caron.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

That said, i do like your image of a top-9, Shupe.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishfinger. Show fishfinger's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

In response to fishfinger's comment:

He is last on my list ..the guy is 41 , doesnt give a dam about the Bruins, will score a few goals but will also make many bad plays because of a lack of effort ...no more oldies to the Bruins please we have Pandolfo who is flying....

You are comparing him to Pandolfo????

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In response to OatesCam's comment:

I wouldn't move Peverley for him, but I would consider a 1st rounder or Caron.  Preferably Caron.

No way I trade the 1st round pick.  Not unless I'm getting back a pretty dang good player who is more than a rental. This is an allegedly deep draft and the B's really are thin in good prospects.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I would bc of cap hit.  adding jagr and robidas will command a lot.  I think peverly holds nice value for dallas for next year as well.  

chara hamilton.  Seidz robidas.  Boychuk ference(mcq).  

Robidas is a fine player.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to WalkTheLine's comment:

No way I trade the 1st round pick.  Not unless I'm getting back a pretty dang good player who is more than a rental. This is an allegedly deep draft and the B's really are thin in good prospects.

A late 1st round pick is a cr ap shoot.  With the deals weve seen i have no issue dealing a first if it gives us a better chance at the cup.  If we had an old club id agree.  Our core is young. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Robidas would be more than a rental. He has one more year on his contract with a very reasonable cap hit (3.3 M).

I want The Nose & The Mullet.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Dk/jagr/Lucic Bergies line.  Kelly/horton/clowe  limit the 4th line and ride the top 3 lines to death.  

I would not have a problem with this.

One question mark is if Kelly can come back in time to start the playoffs.

If he can then its good to go....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Robidas would be more than a rental. He has one more year on his contract with a very reasonable cap hit (3.3 M).

I want The Nose & The Mullet.

Very good pt.  robidas would be like bringing in seidz.  Hes very reliable and plays hard.  He would be a great pairing with chara or seidz And would give us a nice top 4 and strengthen the bottom pairing.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Pierre LeBrun @Real_ESPNLeBrun 24s

Told the Dallas Stars have decided to trade Jaromir Jagr. My sense is Boston leads the list of front-runners

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Kelly skated yesterday. McQuaid, too. Can I get a woop woop?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Pierre LeBrun @Real_ESPNLeBrun 24s

Told the Dallas Stars have decided to trade Jaromir Jagr. My sense is Boston leads the list of front-runners

"My sense". Good gawd. I can't wait for tomorrow to be over. This stresses me out.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Kelly skated yesterday. McQuaid, too. Can I get a woop woop?

Woop woop.