Jagr

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Re: Jagr

#6 is hilarious.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Jesus. This board is awful.  Jagr will not come here and if he does, the club is done.

The thread titles are hilarious.   One name somehow means something.  Someone wake Harry Sinden and tell us whoever isn't  star in the postseason, they are to blame.

lmao

What? he's not going where?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Jesus. This board is awful.  Jagr will not come here and if he does, the club is done. 

LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

marc savard @MSavvy91 28 Mar

Bruins have all the parts we just need some pieces Jagr and Krecji would be magic trust me and pp would improve immensely

Word!

PS. Hey BK go choke on Whopper! weirdo

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

I know all of you are exicited, here is why I'm not:

1. He's old.

2. He can hardly keep up with the play.

3. He can't (still) defend.

4. Bruins cannot roll 4 lines any more.

5. His work ethic is not the best.

6. Someone(s) will be ticked for losing PP time.

7. Don't see the PP improving with him. He stands still more than what we've got.

8. If there is anyone who can divide a room, its Jagr.

9. He cost too much.

With all that said, I was wrong about Peverley and Kelly, let's hope it's third time lucky.

He's here, let's keep our fingers crossed.

Instant upgrade to the power play. Someone is going to be ticked off thet their power play minutes decrease? Too bad, should have produced.

His work ethic is why he can still play in the NHL at a high level at the age of 41.

He divides a room? From what I've read and heard, he's the first one there, the last one to leave and his teammates think he's hilarious.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins7733. Show Bruins7733's posts

Send Lucic to the third line, Horton is scoring goals. Lucic is a road cone out there. Until he starts tossing his body around his game is nothing. He needs to get fired up. Hit hit hit even if he takes a few penalities. Even fight. Fire this team up instead of skating off to the bench at 1 mph for a line change.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Instant upgrade to the power play. Someone is going to be ticked off thet their power play minutes decrease? Too bad, should have produced.

Maybe Campbell can have a rest on the PP now?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie 43s

DAL will receive prospects Lane MacDermid and Cody Payne (Plymouth) as part of the Jagr trade with BOS.

No joking? That's a STEAL! I don't see McKenzie saying that....

I am starting to lean to the "In Peter We Trust" group!  A steal is right!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I have never been a big fan of Jagr but I'm a big fan of this move. You giving up peanuts to get a guy who has proven that he still has it.

For the people that don't like this move, would you rather Clowe who hasn't done sh&$ this year?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

The thread titles are hilarious.   One name somehow means something.  Someone wake Harry Sinden and tell us whoever isn't  star in the postseason, they are to blame.

lmao

As always, good call.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

I watched a lot of Jagr last year. He was the reason the that Hartnell had a career year. He can still produce and the price was much lower than I thought it would be.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ortiztheman2003. Show ortiztheman2003's posts

In response to Bruins7733's comment:

Send Lucic to the third line, Horton is scoring goals. Lucic is a road cone out there. Until he starts tossing his body around his game is nothing. He needs to get fired up. Hit hit hit even if he takes a few penalities. Even fight. Fire this team up instead of skating off to the bench at 1 mph for a line change.

I agree with this Horton is showing signs of life with dk and lucic played alright on the 3rd line against the leafs. Jagr should help the pp thats if we ever get any pp didnt have any vs sabres lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Duthie just tweeted this picture out of Jagr in 1998.  Little Fat Lucic on the left.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Duthie just tweeted this picture out of Jagr in 1998.  Little Fat Lucic on the left.

wow...bet you he never thought he would actually be playing on the same line as Jagr one day...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Fat looks photoshopped into that pic...looks like he's standing ona green carpet but Jagr isn't??

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Fat looks photoshopped into that pic...looks like he's standing ona green carpet but Jagr isn't??

Probably legit.  Fat's uncle, Dan Kesa, was a teammate of Jagr's on the Pens in 1998.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

I know all of you are exicited, here is why I'm not:

1. He's old.

2. He can hardly keep up with the play.

3. He can't (still) defend.

4. Bruins cannot roll 4 lines any more.

5. His work ethic is not the best.

6. Someone(s) will be ticked for losing PP time.

7. Don't see the PP improving with him. He stands still more than what we've got.

8. If there is anyone who can divide a room, its Jagr.

9. He cost too much.

With all that said, I was wrong about Peverley and Kelly, let's hope it's third time lucky.

He's here, let's keep our fingers crossed.

10. He will use outrageous amounts of shampoo in the locker room

Seriously, Don-Bruino, the last two lines of your post make the most sense - by a country mile.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Cullen's analysis:

http://www.tsn.ca/blogs/scott_cullen/?id=419691

Looks like a pretty good deal the way he outlines it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

Wink

Wink

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to MrHulot's comment:

You got it right.  I endorse hockey players.  His hits 10 yrs ago were fine.  Hes crossed the line and i admit that.  But we have had many scum bags over the years.  I think torres would help On a 4th line.   He can play.  I just dont like his dirty hits.   No chance his hossa hit deserved that suspension.  If thats on ST it might be 5 gms.  I didnt mention his name.  I believe im being baited.  

Sorry, your honour, but I'm not convinced that Torres' (and Cooke's) dirty days are over (see Karlsson, Erik). And I do see a difference between these two and Marchand, for instance - and I believe I am really trying to be impartial here.

why a sorry?   marchand was a good player who was a rat.  Now hes a star and doesnt need the other junk.  He was young, foolish and now has a fan in me.   Torres has always played a wreckless style but plays hard and looked very good against us in the finals.  i was a big torres fan until his repeat offender status took off my fan page.  I believe he can play and contribute without the dirty hits.  Why?  Bc he can pay and is fast.  if he were offered to us i would take him in a minute.  Have you s

Again, someone i dont know well on here mentioned him.  Im just having fun.  but i would take him for a 4th line.  

I remember the days where Torres over Marchand was an upgrade. Give it up Shupe. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

When's he showing up? C'mon Fluto! make yourself useful!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Well, at least, we can say goodbye to Pandolfo now.

That's one good thing about the Jagr deal, so far. Let's hope for some more good things.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

lmao

Bahahahahahahahahaha!!

Hope your posts are better on the Pats board.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

mikzor, I have a feeling that's why he's here...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to originalcallodthedom's comment:

Wink

Wink

In response to MrHulot's comment:

You got it right.  I endorse hockey players.  His hits 10 yrs ago were fine.  Hes crossed the line and i admit that.  But we have had many scum bags over the years.  I think torres would help On a 4th line.   He can play.  I just dont like his dirty hits.   No chance his hossa hit deserved that suspension.  If thats on ST it might be 5 gms.  I didnt mention his name.  I believe im being baited.  

Sorry, your honour, but I'm not convinced that Torres' (and Cooke's) dirty days are over (see Karlsson, Erik). And I do see a difference between these two and Marchand, for instance - and I believe I am really trying to be impartial here.

why a sorry?   marchand was a good player who was a rat.  Now hes a star and doesnt need the other junk.  He was young, foolish and now has a fan in me.   Torres has always played a wreckless style but plays hard and looked very good against us in the finals.  i was a big torres fan until his repeat offender status took off my fan page.  I believe he can play and contribute without the dirty hits.  Why?  Bc he can pay and is fast.  if he were offered to us i would take him in a minute.  Have you s

Again, someone i dont know well on here mentioned him.  Im just having fun.  but i would take him for a 4th line.  

I remember the days where Torres over Marchand was an upgrade. Give it up Shupe. 

Callo never ever did i say that.  I always thought 3-4th line good.  Still do.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Cullen's analysis:

http://www.tsn.ca/blogs/scott_cullen/?id=419691

Looks like a pretty good deal the way he outlines it.

Wait till idiot Glen Healy gets a hold of it Saturday ..."see the Thomas cap circumvention allowed the Jagr trade. The NHL should still investigate that trade and I think Dallas did much better!"