Jagr

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Jagr

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Pierre LeBrun @Real_ESPNLeBrun 24s

Told the Dallas Stars have decided to trade Jaromir Jagr. My sense is Boston leads the list of front-runners

Bring robidas with.  Dk jagr will be fun to watch.  Its a move that adds strength to the top 9 bc lucic or horton gets bumped down.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Crossing Fingers!  I have already posted that I preferred Jagr over Iginla!  Plus the Bruins need to keep him away from Montreal!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

"My sense". Good gawd. I can't wait for tomorrow to be over. This stresses me out.

Hear, hear.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

Crossing Fingers!  I have already posted that I preferred Jagr over Iginla!  Plus the Bruins need to keep him away from Montreal!

I agree with this.  Jagr also could haunt his former clubs.  Did dk and jagr play together before?  Why am i thinking they did?   I think iggy would have been a great pickup but i dont think he creates offensively like jj.  I would love this move.  He helps our pp big time.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

I agree with this.  Jagr also could haunt his former clubs.  Did dk and jagr play together before?  Why am i thinking they did?   I think iggy would have been a great pickup but i dont think he creates offensively like jj.  I would love this move.  He helps our pp big time.  

shupe- where do you see him in the line combos?  Surprised to see that he is playing 18:17 a night, would have to adjust to a lighter workload.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/bruins/post/_/id/7614/mutual-respect-between-jagr-and-krejci

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

"My sense". Good gawd. I can't wait for tomorrow to be over. This stresses me out.

I hear ya !!  I'm really starting to hate twitter, I got so many mentioning me on their tweets , my cell is going bazerk !

Tomorrow has to come and go fast . 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

From Last Week:

marc savard @MSavvy91 28 Mar

Bruins have all the parts we just need some pieces Jagr and Krecji would be magic trust me and pp would improve immensely

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

shupe- where do you see him in the line combos?  Surprised to see that he is playing 18:17 a night, would have to adjust to a lighter workload.

Lucic Krejci Jagr

Marchand Bergeron Seguin

Torres Kelly Horton

Paille Campbell Thornton

Chara Boychuk

Seids Morris

Ference Hamilton

For all the conspiracy theorists out there that thought that Iginla didn't come to Boston because of JJ's influence in the lock out.  I bring you, league owned Coyotes dealing with Boston to even it out! Wink

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Lucic Krejci Jagr

Marchand Bergeron Seguin

Torres Kelly Horton

Paille Campbell Thornton

Chara Boychuk

Seids Morris

Ference Hamilton

For all the conspiracy theorists out there that thought that Iginla didn't come to Boston because of JJ's influence in the lock out.  I bring you, league owned Coyotes dealing with Boston to even it out! Wink

Believe Edwards was also a hardliner.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

Who do we want, Clowe or Jagr? I would love to have Jagr. He would be great w/Krejci!!! We already have lots of Clowe like players.  Need a guy that can light the lamp!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to 54BLITZER's comment:

Who do we want, Clowe or Jagr? I would love to have Jagr. He would be great w/Krejci!!! We already have lots of Clowe like players.  Need a guy that can light the lamp!!!

Amen to that!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to stevegm's comment:

Believe Edwards was also a hardliner.

Some were saying that Iginla chose to not got to Boston because of Jacobs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

DK and Jaromir played together on the Czech team during the Vancouver Olympics.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

And now "Le Magnifique" himself will do the tampering...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Why do I keep reading Torres' name?  That guy is AWFUL!  I would hate to see the day he became a bruins.  He is one of the biggest scum bags in the league!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to MrHulot's comment:

DK and Jaromir played together on the Czech team during the Vancouver Olympics.

Thought so.  Horton goes to 3rd line.  Torres to replace ST.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Jagr then Glencross then Streit and the Bruins are deep and ready for anyone.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

I'd take anybody who could help shake the B's back to life. Jagr can still play. Someone will overpay, maybe us. Clowe could inject some character, which right now we lack. Again, someone will overpay, but that's what happens trade deadline time. We also need a D-man to eat some quality minutes. Chara's not Superman, and he looks to be wearing out.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

Why do I keep reading Torres' name?  That guy is AWFUL!  I would hate to see the day he became a bruins.  He is one of the biggest scum bags in the league!

He is a scumbag!  But the Bruins need someone, anyone that is going to hit!  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

...Torres to replace ST.  

April Fools Day is over, even on the left coast.
    Don't try to spoil this for us.
    BTW: I thought you were on the force (or did I get this wrong?) - and you endorse a punk like Torres?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to MrHulot's comment:

...Torres to replace ST.  

April Fools Day is over, even on the left coast.
    Don't try to spoil this for us.
    BTW: I thought you were on the force (or did I get this wrong?) - and you endorse a punk like Torres?

You got it right.  I endorse hockey players.  His hits 10 yrs ago were fine.  Hes crossed the line and i admit that.  But we have had many scum bags over the years.  I think torres would help On a 4th line.   He can play.  I just dont like his dirty hits.   No chance his hossa hit deserved that suspension.  If thats on ST it might be 5 gms.  I didnt mention his name.  I believe im being baited.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Jagr or Ray Whitney. Why are more people not big on Whitney?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Jagr or Ray Whitney. Why are more people not big on Whitney?

He is clutch.  I just like jagr better.  Whitney is a great locker room guy.  I wouldnt mind him.  I think jagr bumps horton off that line.  Not sure whitney does but i like him on a 3rd line.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Whitney would have led the B's in scoring last year. He would absolutely displace Horton IMO. I watched a fair share of Yotes games and Whitney was almost always making a play.

Sections
Shortcuts