Jagr...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Jagr...

It's OK to have a long reach, to take advantage of it, to try to create things by sticking to the puck in the attacking zone BUT, now, I think that Jagr won't fool anybody anymore.

He holds the puck, holds it, spin, holds it, spin again then goes around the net, holds it, try to go back in the circle, holds it more then...loose it.

It becomes, to say the least, predictable.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Jagr...

Nice assist on Pev's goal too

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He had six shots on goal tonight.  They may not have beat the goaltender, but he sure did get them past the defenders.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Not to mention if the refs would wake up a call Leafs for hanging all over him. Those are penalties he's been drawing his entire career. Oh -- sorry -- that's when he was wearing Pens and Ranger jerseys.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

It's OK to have a long reach, to take advantage of it, to try to create things by sticking to the puck in the attacking zone BUT, now, I think that Jagr won't fool anybody anymore.

He holds the puck, holds it, spin, holds it, spin again then goes around the net, holds it, try to go back in the circle, holds it more then...loose it.

people have said that im sure his entire career.  Hes as strong as an ox and has size and wicked hands.  Hes also hockey brilliant.  He draws people.  He creates.  Hes a pleasure to watch. And will get ino the hof with those same predictable moves.  

Moves like jagr, moves like jagr, moooooooooves like jagr

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchco98. Show mitchco98's posts

That's more like it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitownBruinfan. Show chitownBruinfan's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

Not to mention if the refs would wake up a call Leafs for hanging all over him. Those are penalties he's been drawing his entire career. Oh -- sorry -- that's when he was wearing Pens and Ranger jerseys.

those calls are reserved for crosby now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Best game of the series for Jags.  I was just worried when Juliene was playing him on 4 on 4's.. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

I don't think there are too many third line players better than Jagr in the league.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

OK, I  admit it. Jagr played great on that third line. Maybe he should just stay there for the time being. Of course the way Seguin is performing a promotion to the second line wouldn't be out of order either.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Hanrahan1's comment:

OK, I  admit it. Jagr played great on that third line. Maybe he should just stay there for the time being. Of course the way Seguin is performing a promotion to the second line wouldn't be out of order either.

I think Seguin has been flying, but snake bit.

Jagr looked good last night, I hope he's figuring it out and it's a trend that continues.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Nice assist on Pev's goal too

Jagr steals the puck allot, great instincts. Peverley played better last night, Jagr finally had someone to play with. Now if Kelly catches up on the forecheck Julien and Boston wilol be all smiles like me last night.

Happy for the 3rd line they needed to get it going.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

I'm with BadHab.  I think Seguin has been flying all series. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

people have said that im sure his entire career.  Hes as strong as an ox and has size and wicked hands.  Hes also hockey brilliant.  He draws people.  He creates.  Hes a pleasure to watch. And will get ino the hof with those same predictable moves.  

THIS ^

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Praised Jagr's effort on another thread; Seguin is snake bit, but his immature trip was stupid. Probbaly frustrated at not scoring in front of his home town crowd. The refs are not calling much of the clutch and grab, except on Big Z.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Jagr probably creates more opportunities throughout the course of the game than any other player.....he draws double teams (crazy to say that in hockey....but he does), and generally finds the open man. What some people call "puck-hogging", I call patience. He's very calm with the puck, and he once said that "nobody ever made a great play that wasn't risky". He may turn the puck over a little bit here and there, but he creates more chances than anyone else, so I'll take that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Agree, he hasn't hurt the Bruins. Goals will come

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

Agree he is too slow for 4 on 4

Best game of the series for Jags.  I was just worried when Juliene was playing him on 4 on 4's.. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

he's still struggling with the "flu like" symptoms that saw him miss the last couple of games. Definitely looked better in game 3. Hopefully he's even better in game 4. We know he's capable of more that's for sure.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to jalvis' comment:

I'm with BadHab.  I think Seguin has been flying all series. 

I think Marchand is more the problem not Seguin.