Jagr

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

Re: Jagr

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

I would switch Jagr and Seguin ....Jagr with March & Bergyand Segui with Kelly and PEV ....nothing to lose the 2nd lin is goin nowhere and the 3rd as well ....

My prediction is if the 2n ine doesn scre a gaol in game 6 ....thee willbe agame 7

Stanley-- you got it wrong here-- Switch Jagr to the 2nd line and drop Marchand to the 3rd line--- this will get Seguin out of his funk and Marchand can easily fit in with Kelly and Peverly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peter_Fisk. Show Peter_Fisk's posts

Just put with him somebody who´s using brain for a while ...and you´ll see....Smile

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Anyone notice Jagr's assist on Lucic's goal in game 6? Not bad for an 'old man' almost twice the age of number 19.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

And therein is the problem.  Lucic Horton or Krech are the only ones scoring.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

No ones talking about him but to be honest, i find hes a puck hog, hangs onto it too long, always trys to do it by himself, complete opposite of the way the Bs play in the offensive zone.  Maybe hes on the wrong line, i dont know, but go ahead rip me for this post lol

this is why Iginla was the better fit and the Bruins first choice, oh well it is what it is

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Peverley and Kelly stink, I didn't think there dip in offense would quite this bad. Jagr did nothing wrong in view when it came trying to create offense last night. Especially the save Reimer barely made with the knob of his stick. I feel bad for Jagr having to play with those teo lumps.

He's got to feel like a man on an island out there.  People call him a puck hog.  Well, the other options are either pass to Kelly or Peverley.  What good would that do?  I'd prefer to see Jagr attempt to stickhandle through three defenders than hit Peverley with a pass.

If he could stick handle through 3 defenders I'd probably agree with you, but he has tried and hasn't been able to. If he doesn't have decent linemates, he has got to feed it back to the point and let Bruin defensemen rip it on net. I just can't see him being able to do it all by himself, because Leaf defenders are collapsing on him and he's had to give the puck up time after time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

In response to Yaso#7's comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

I would switch Jagr and Seguin ....Jagr with March & Bergyand Segui with Kelly and PEV ....nothing to lose the 2nd lin is goin nowhere and the 3rd as well ....

My prediction is if the 2n ine doesn scre a gaol in game 6 ....thee willbe agame 7

Stanley-- you got it wrong here-- Switch Jagr to the 2nd line and drop Marchand to the 3rd line--- this will get Seguin out of his funk and Marchand can easily fit in with Kelly and Peverly.

actually I would drop Seguin to the third line and Peverly up to the Bergeron line....maybe Seguin can get open for that one timer that Peverly and Kelly have no idea how to create space for him to give it to them...Marchand likes to handle the puck too much(as does Jagr obviously) ..I think this is making the most of the components of those two lines at this juncture....