Jagr's Linemates

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Jagr's Linemates

Reading early reports that it might be Pandolfo and Daugavins. Yuck! Jagr must be wondering what he signed on for. I hope Claude doesn't plan to try and turn a thouroughbred into a plough horse here.

With Bergeron out, why not leave Peverley where he is and finally try Seguin at centre between Marchand and Jagr?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Jagr's Linemates

Yep, that is pretty ugly.

We'll see if Fluto is right in his projections or not.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

I thought I read somewhere that one of the main reasons Jagr came back to the NHL was to get a chance to play with Pandolfo.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Every team should fear the PanDogJag line.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

haha...on the plus side this may increase Pandolfo's chances to score from 0% to around 3%.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

haha...on the plus side this may increase Pandolfo's chances to score from 0% to around 3%.

I may take those odds jmw, he has to shoot to score. I guess there is the chance one of his passes to Jagr could go in off somebody but come to think of it i haven't seen Pandopho pass.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

I may take those odds jmw, he has to shoot to score. I guess there is the chance one of his passes to Jagr could go in off somebody but come to think of it i haven't seen Pandopho pass.

I think it slightly more likely Jagr will use Jay's body as a means to deflect his own (JJ's) shot into the net...you know those crafty types.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

If Fluto's prediction is right, I can't imagine it lasts very long.  Marchand-Seguin-Jagr just makes too much sense, as would Lucic-Krejci-Jagr, Marchand-Seguin-Horton.  Leave Daugavins to play with Peverley and whoever.  Use Peverley for Seguin on defensive zone draws.  How is that difficult?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

If Fluto's prediction is right, I can't imagine it lasts very long.  Marchand-Seguin-Jagr just makes too much sense, as would Lucic-Krejci-Jagr, Marchand-Seguin-Horton.  Leave Daugavins to play with Peverley and whoever.  Use Peverley for Seguin on defensive zone draws.  How is that difficult?

Seems almost inevitable that Seguin be a center to everyone except CJ.....that is the issue I believe.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"How is that difficult?"

We'll know if Julien hands the dry eraser to Ward at the morning pre-game skate ?

LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

"How is that difficult?"

We'll know if Julien hands the dry eraser to Ward at the morning pre-game skate ?

LOL

Can't wait to see what Ward cooks up for Jagr. On the point maybe?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

"How is that difficult?"

LOL

I hope he is ont he half board, dishing the one timers to Seguin. Jagr is a tremendous passer, and whent hey start to cheat on Seguin he'll walk in and shoot it. Be the best option there since Savard was there, which is the last time the B's had a good power play.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Daugavins and Pandolfo ...really ? You're gonna play Jaromir Jagr with Duag and Pandolfo ? Can't be, there must be some mistake, cause I thought it said that the plan was to play Jagr with Pandolfo and Daugavins. Can't be cause he's Jaromir Jagr. Must be a typo or something cause thats not really happenning - Right? I'm going to go back and read it again, I must have misunderstood. There's no way the brought him in to play on the 3rd line, please tell me thats not the plan. Maybe they should start reading Stans emails. 

No wonder why Iginla said NFW

its time to cut the defensive liability BS.

C'mon Claude loosen the f up, nobody cares about the rolling 4 line thing

Lucic - Seguin - Jagr

Marchand - Krejc- Horton

Peverly - Bergeron - Kelly ... or any way you like, assuming they'll both be back healthy soon

4th line who cares

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Like Gord11, I think that Seguin shloud play center to Jagr and Marchand, seen that the KHL line has waken up lately.

If Pandolfo is playing tomorrow, I think that I'll jump down the bridge like Stanley did !

I'd like to see Spooner-Peverley-Paille on third, and Caron-Campbell-Thornton on fourth.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

May as well call up KoKo and Spooner and let them get experience for next season because without Bergeron and Kelly the party is over this season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Pandolfo couldn't score in a brothel with a fistful of fifties. 

For Pete Peeters sake, don't put Jagr with Pandolfo. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

I don't think you give Bergeron's position to Peverley. I think you give it to the guy who's watched and played with Bergeron every day, I think you give it to Seguin. He's earned the chance to play his natural position and in Bergeron's absence is still the B's best chance at 'holding the fort' (Julien's favourite pastime) . But all that aside; I just have a hunch Seguin, Jagr and Marchand would be sick.

(Krejci/Jagr on the Powerplay)

Please don't let Jaromir Jagr's first shift with the Boston Bruins be on a line with Pandolfo and Daugavins. Please.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I hope JC is not that stupid to put JJ on the 3rd line. Tyler now has a chance to play his natural position with a great player and show how good he can be. Pevs on the 2nd line is a waste of JJ's talent.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Jagr Krejci Horton....Move Lucic down to third line. Have Peverley play with Marchand and Seguin. I really don't think Jagr has the wheels to play with Seguin and Marchand for a whole game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Jags has the speed to play with Segin and March, the B's have to put their best possible lines together until Bergies okay and Jags would not be serving the Bruins on a 3rd line. This man is tied in scoring with march.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

I thought I read somewhere that one of the main reasons Jagr came back to the NHL was to get a chance to play with Pandolfo.

Classic!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

The panda, the dog and the jaguar...

And what about the power play?

Ward: "Hey, Jags, I know that you have scored like a trillion PP goals, only thing is, it took us years to develop our current PP strategy, and I think we shouldn't mess up a good thing, I hope you understand..."

Jagr: "Sure, coach, I understand..."

Neely: (facepalm)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to gord11's comment:

Reading early reports that it might be Pandolfo and Daugavins. Yuck! Jagr must be wondering what he signed on for. I hope Claude doesn't plan to try and turn a thouroughbred into a plough horse here.

With Bergeron out, why not leave Peverley where he is and finally try Seguin at centre between Marchand and Jagr?

Cload should be fired if he does that! 1 Lucic, Krecji, Jagr

Marchand, Seguin, Horton leave the other 2 lines alone

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to Stuke50's comment:

Jagr Krejci Horton....Move Lucic down to third line. Have Peverley play with Marchand and Seguin. I really don't think Jagr has the wheels to play with Seguin and Marchand for a whole game.

Yea that makes sense, because you know, Jagr is a LW...

In response to brunod's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jags has the speed to play with Segin and March, the B's have to put their best possible lines together until Bergies okay and Jags would not be serving the Bruins on a 3rd line. This man is tied in scoring with march.

[/QUOTE]

Jagr has speed? Maybe 10 years ago...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

"How is that difficult?"

LOL

In his last World Championships they had Jagr down low off to the right of the net. Opposing teams were so scared of his onetimer that winger of the left-half wall would just sneak down for a saucer pass, easy goal. The Czechs powerplay was lethal with Jagr.

I don't think he is as useful up high. Just the fear he will strike in teams PK will be worth the watch.

Sections
Shortcuts