http://www.tsn.ca/story/?id=446275

Too bad, so sad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: James Neal Out Indefinitely With a Concussion

In response to Mutant211's comment:

http://www.tsn.ca/story/?id=446275

Too bad, so sad.

Karma baby,suck it up James.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Instant Karma's gonna get you, Gonna knock you off your feet. Better recognize your brothers, Everyone you meet"

No sympathy whatsoever

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

"Instant Karma's gonna get you, Gonna knock you off your feet. Better recognize your brothers, Everyone you meet"

No sympathy whatsoever

None,zilch,nada,zero.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

here's a gem from the tsn website article:

@bruin4evr and bruinshoper72: ah, did Marchand finally get a taste of his own medicine?? About time someone cleaned Marchand's clock - if indeed this really happen; I doubt it did happen as its Bruins fans meowing about I. You see this is what happens when u all think its OK for ur dirty team to do this to others & then u all meow/whine/yammer on & on about how someone hurt one of ur dirty players- AH AH AH, lets all weep for Marchand - no way no how. Marchand deserves everything he gets - waiting for someone to SLAP him in the face 5/6 times with the hockey glove on. Report this comment!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

@bruin4evr and bruinshoper72: ah, did Marchand finally get a taste of his own medicine?? About time someone cleaned Marchand's clock - if indeed this really happen; I doubt it did happen as its Bruins fans meowing about I. You see this is what happens when u all think its OK for ur dirty team to do this to others & then u all meow/whine/yammer on & on about how someone hurt one of ur dirty players- AH AH AH, lets all weep for Marchand - no way no how. Marchand deserves everything he gets - waiting for someone to SLAP him in the face 5/6 times with the hockey glove on. Report this comment!

This person uses some of the lingo Marco uses......hmmm.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The article makes no mention of how he got it. He wasn't laying on the ice in a defenseless position and then someone skated by and deliberately went out of their way to knee him in the head was he?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I rarely celebrate injuries, but when I read this headline, I thought, "Good."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

The article makes no mention of how he got it. He wasn't laying on the ice in a defenseless position and then someone skated by and deliberately went out of their way to knee him in the head was he?

Exactly.

Marchand takes plenty of cr*p, all the time.  

Slapping in the face?  Get over it.  As I recall, Burrows set the tone when he bit Bergie's finger.  The difference is, the B's fought back.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Marchand IS a little s disturber. Plain and simple, but he's our little s disturber. 

What Neal did to him was really bad, and I think he didn't get suspended enough, but it's over and we move on. I do not wish bad things on Neal, as he's a pretty good player, but I have no sympathy for him or any Penguin after all the s**t they have caused other teams.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

In response to perrysound's comment:

Marchand IS a little s disturber. Plain and simple, but he's our little s disturber. 

What Neal did to him was really bad, and I think he didn't get suspended enough, but it's over and we move on. I do not wish bad things on Neal, as he's a pretty good player, but I have no sympathy for him or any Penguin after all the s**t they have caused other teams.

The only Penguin I have sympathy for, at least so far, is Letang. As for Neal, I'm with everyone else here ... what goes around comes around.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruin4evr. Show bruin4evr's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Bruinfaninnewjersey's; I don't know what you are referring to on TSN, but I have not made these comments on that site. Maybe some one is using the same name as me? I'll look into it

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

In response to Klaas' comment:

The only Penguin I have sympathy for, at least so far, is Letang. As for Neal, I'm with everyone else here ... what goes around comes around.

Here's one of LBOH's better moments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI2l-MULEvE

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

In response to Klaas' comment:

And one for dirtbag Neal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAFjvfA8zqk

Sections
Shortcuts