James Neal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

James Neal

Not very many players in this league have the strength to knock the big guy down by just using the shoulder they way he did. Impressive.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: James Neal

Kid is tough as nails. Chara looked a little goofy when he tripped over his skates after the hit.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In Response to Re: James Neal:
    [QUOTE]Kid is tough as nails. Chara looked a little goofy when he tripped over his skates after the hit.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Didn't look too goofy just now :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Kid is tough as nails. Chara looked a little goofy when he tripped over his skates after the hit.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

That's why they got him, guys.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: James Neal : That's why they got him, guys.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

So you're telling me you already knew that Neal was that strong? I knew he was strong, but he did what not many players do. He basically made Chara look 6 ft. 200lbs. Not 6 9' 255-260.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Neal is the dirtiest player in the league.  Kick him out.....

PS.  I am kidding.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]Neal is the dirtiest player in the league.  Kick him out..... PS.  I am kidding.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    Oh c'mon Shupe you can't be serious!!! He doesn't cross-check heads!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

^ kidding.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

we have almost gone one day.  dont start now.  haha
    I can promise we will have more tilts than Domi/Ray

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]we have almost gone one day.  dont start now.  haha I can promise we will have more tilts than Domi/Ray
    I see it more of a Barnaby/Chara haha
    I was only kidding... this time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: James Neal : So you're telling me you already knew that Neal was that strong? I knew he was strong, but he did what not many players do. He basically made Chara look 6 ft. 200lbs. Not 6 9' 255-260.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

I'd read that Neal was hard to handle and I think the term was "deceptively strong" for his 6-3, 205 lbs.  Did I know he'd knock over Chara?  Hell, no.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm kidding.  I'm kidding.  I kid.  I'm kidding.  I'm kidding.  I'm kidding.  Kidding here.  Kidding with that one.  That was just me kidding you.

How about you guys take off your skirts and just post?  Are you afraid to hurt someone's feelings because they took a joke the wrong way?

I'm kidding.

I kid here.

^  Kidding!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

yeah that always been my style NAS.  I always care what others post.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]I'm kidding.  I'm kidding.  I kid.  I'm kidding.  I'm kidding.  I'm kidding.  Kidding here.  Kidding with that one.  That was just me kidding you. How about you guys take off your skirts and just post?  Are you afraid to hurt someone's feelings because they took a joke the wrong way? I'm kidding. I kid here. ^  Kidding!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Why post to something you don't know about. If you read how Shupe and I have been arguing back and forth you would both see why we(or at least I) said kidding. Cause in fact I was kidding. I'm not afraid to hurt anyones feelings. I wasn't trying to.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I need to feel hurt callo, saves me from cutting myself each day as a release

just kidding

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I find cutting yourself brings the hurt and the release. I love it.

Just kidding hehehe

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

callo.

NAS is being a assclown but we did sound gay. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]callo. NAS is being a assclown but we did sound gay. 
    Agreed. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If you agree that you sounded whatever, how does that translate into me being whatever?

It was awful and I pointed it out.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]If you agree that you sounded whatever, how does that translate into me being whatever? It was awful and I pointed it out.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Like whatever, totally.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Just Kidding But I always been a fan of Neal. But i am not kidding, I do like this kid but really I am not kidding about it. He is a good kid this neal with hockey attitude no kidding.

Like whatever totally this kid played in Anaheim not LA like some valley girl. Like really get with it hockey is awesome like totally.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]Just Kidding But I always been a fan of Neal. But i am not kidding, I do like this kid but really I am not kidding about it. He is a good kid this neal with hockey attitude no kidding.
    Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]
    Hey Bobo some advice, don't be like NAS. There is only one and sometimes it is too much.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I am not pulling your leg callod, I do agree with you 100% about Neal he is good solid hockey player I would not hesitate to get him in bruins jersey. I just woke up and the morning coffee is kicking in and need to have some fun LOL callod.

Go Bruins and I'm going to miss the show 2 in half men it was one my tops for a long time. Especially the Steve Tyler episode.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Neal is a solid hockey player. Did not know too much about him, but the Pens have a very good player. That said, it's time for REX to hang up his skates. Peverly had no idea he would have to cover for Rex the way Bergeron does. Peverly and Marchand played well. REX, Ryder Thornton, Paille, and even Timmy , played poorly, I mean really poorly. Boychuck's physical game is back, but he still needs a brainiac infusion, DUMB play in Staal's goal. Does that make me a complaining troll??

Sections
Shortcuts