James Neal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Re: James Neal

In Response to James Neal:
    [QUOTE]Not very many players in this league have the strength to knock the big guy down by just using the shoulder they way he did. Impressive.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Not to take anything away from Neal but I feel like Z took the guy lightly and figured he would just bounce off like most others. Even big guys will go down when hit at the right time. If there is a next time -- and Z goes down again -- I stand corrected.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: James Neal:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: James Neal : I'd read that Neal was hard to handle and I think the term was "deceptively strong" for his 6-3, 205 lbs.  Did I know he'd knock over Chara?  Hell, no.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Yea- This is how Milbury describes Neely all the time. He said Cam hit him in practice & sent him airborn! Said he never had anybody where the other players body exploded into him like that! That's pretty high standard considering some of the players that Milbury got hit by!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: James Neal:
    [QUOTE]In Response to James Neal : Not to take anything away from Neal but I feel like Z took the guy lightly and figured he would just bounce off like most others. Even big guys will go down when hit at the right time. If there is a next time -- and Z goes down again -- I stand corrected.
    Posted by zamboni24[/QUOTE]

Yea, you could be right, but even after that Neal knocked Chara off the puck behind the B's net. Never leveled him like the first time, but certainly out worked Chara. I won't say out muscled because when it comes down to it. I don't think anybody can out muscle Chara! 2-3 % body fat is just scary! Bourque had 7% in his hey day & that was considered freakish!

Sections
Shortcuts