James Reimer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

James Reimer

I have yet to see a goaltender, at any level struggle to catch a puck as much as this kid does. How many times this series so far has he gone to catch the puck and it just comes right out of his glove into the slot. And it's happening on shots he's getting clean looks at too.  He has gotten away with that so far, but over the course of a series I can't help but think this is going to be exposed.  

In other areas he's been so-so if not shaky, the Redden goal, Boychuk shot etc..Keep going glove on this kid.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: James Reimer

agreed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Well he stole game two!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Canadianfan6's comment:

Well he stole game two!

I would argue he got away with one. By no means did he steal that game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Maybe Reimer has the reverse Chuck Knoblauch ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsow. Show bruinsow's posts

I totally agree. It seemed like there were a could times in every game where he'd get a piece of the puck with his glove and it would just trickle wide of the net. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

He's exactly why the Leafs are going to lose this series.  Goal tending, Goal Tending, Goal Tending......it's what separates the haves and have nots in the playoffs.