Jan 20th 2011 Game Day Prediction (Sad)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Jan 20th 2011 Game Day Prediction (Sad)

I hope so

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

no Stafford will help(injured)with his   back to back hat tricks vs the b,s. loooch will pick his game up tonight and will be another good one with the sabers pushing for a playoff spot

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

HA HA HA HA ANOTHER WIN FOR THE B'S GOING BY STAN THE LOW % MAN!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Sorry Stanley, I am going with BadHab's wife predictions.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RascalHoudi. Show RascalHoudi's posts

My left foot predicts that Stanley is wrong again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: Jan 20th 2011 Game Day Prediction (Sad):
    [QUOTE]Sorry Stanley, I am going with BadHab's wife predictions.  
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  Awesome

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Yeesh. I actually think Stanley's right on this one. If Rask were a major league pitcher he'd lead the league in worst run support. He' be that guy that gives you a really solidy 6 2/3 innings having given up 2 runs while his team can only squeak across one run. He'd have an ERA of just around 4.00 and a record of 4-12 with a bunch of no-decisions.

Let's hope Stanley and I are both wrong and the B's can put up another 5-spot like they did up in Buffalo.

Who knows--maybe Looch getting off the schnide will get Horton going as well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

It's ok I have Miller in the draft(forgot they played B, why I did not take Ward and could not guess whether Cj would give TT the starts) so Miller will tank it against the B's.

Horton hears a waaaaaaaaooooooow in the gardens tonight. Mark it down~!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

[QUOTE] If Rask were a major league pitcher he'd lead the league in worst run support. He' be that guy that gives you a really solidy 6 2/3 innings having given up 2 runs while his team can only squeak across one run. He'd have an ERA of just around 4.00 and a record of 4-12 with a bunch of no-decisions.
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

More like the pitcher that gives up a couple runs in the top of the first inning most outings to get them behind early.  Then when the offense battles back to tie it, he gives up a couple more runs in the following half inning to kill the momentum and demoralize the rest of the team.  Probably makes a throwing error that costs them a run and/or walks home a run at some point in the game too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

C'mon B's win this one for Rask and quiet all the haters!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry Stanley, I am going with BadHab's wife predictions.  
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

HEY !  Where's  her prediction ?