January 24th 2011 BRUINS vs L.A.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: January 24th 2011 BRUINS vs L.A.

Im thinking the Bs wont lose this one because they blew the game against LA last time and lost in the shootout. For some reason im thinking more like a 5-2 Bs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goaler82. Show Goaler82's posts

I'm going to the game in L.A. tonight. GO B's!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

This is gonna be a fun game to watch (I think).

Have fun Goaler.  Have fun Sandog!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Looking for a win tonight, LA has not been playing well.  Nonetheless the Bs do have the tendency to play down to their opponents.  Time for Horton to rise again.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Have a good game Goaler, you're lucky

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRUINS420. Show BRUINS420's posts

Savards toast for the year!!! Thats all that matters today!!

FAwk

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

owned by the Kings again. I hope that we won't meet in the Finals because i would bet my money on the Kings. Its just one team we matchup really badly against. They have some really mobile D's, good goaltender that gives up no second chances and alot of forwards like Brad Marchand who are scrappy and can hang on the puck for a while. They seem like they were on the powerplay for most the night against us. We were dumping and chasing all night 

The one player that keeps disappointing me is Nathan Horton. He tries, has a deadly shot, can skate, deke a little just doesn't know how to score , know how to get open. Like someone said, he is a wanna sniper

Lots of teams like the Kings exist in the league that we haven't played yet (Wings, Blackhawks, Stars, Canucks) and teams like them that we have played so far we have lost most of the games (Sabres, Wild, Anaheim, New York). 

We can beat up on teams like Ottawa , Avalanche all year long but it won't matter once we play good teams. 

I hope Pc does something good when trade deadline nears

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

mail it in job by the B's, the mid-season blues are upon them.