JAPAN=1994 Brewers, 1923 Tottingham Hotspurts & 1980 US HOCKEY TEAM!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

JAPAN=1994 Brewers, 1923 Tottingham Hotspurts & 1980 US HOCKEY TEAM!

Can the American Tom Danielson overcome 5'46" to win the tour de France?

So there's no cycling forum, so I decided I should post it here.

No, wait, it belongs here because bicycle racing and ice hockey are almost exactly the same sport, except one is on roads the other on ice and there's goals in one and a finish line in the other, but other than that it's exactly the same thing.

Does the gibberish in this thread remind you of some Stalinist idiot in another thread?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

Re: USA! USA!:DANIELSON=THOMAS, TEAM GARMIN CERVELO =BRUINS 2011 IN TOUR DE FRANCE

Poll of the year

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: USA! USA!:DANIELSON=THOMAS, TEAM GARMIN CERVELO =BRUINS 2011 IN TOUR DE FRANCE

I was really hoping Danielson was a reference to the Karate Kid. There's a bike race going on?

Good to know.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: USA! USA!:DANIELSON=THOMAS, TEAM GARMIN CERVELO =BRUINS 2011 IN TOUR DE FRANCE:
    Poll of the year
    Posted by RechsimusMaximus

i disagree! thats y i said its like bernard hinault n greg lemond in the 80's n rusha n finlan n usa n TT

n i m 2 mch n a hry 2 spl ths al ut 4 u

mi thrds r stupidr n more pntless thn any 1

i win

usa!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: USA! USA!: usa=Japan, TEAM GARMIN CERVELO =BRUINS 2011 IN TOUR DE FRANCE

Your poll is missing the following answer, which I select:

While I support BadHab's ripping of idiocy, I like the Tour, so leave the Tour alone.

I suspect Chara would also pick this answer. Can't believe the guy rides the route for fun.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: USA! USA!: Candlepin bowling =BRUINS 2011

In Response to Re: USA! USA!: usa=Japan, TEAM GARMIN CERVELO =BRUINS 2011 IN TOUR DE FRANCE:
    Your poll is missing the following answer, which I select: While I support BadHab's ripping of idiocy, I like the Tour, so leave the Tour alone. I suspect Chara would also pick this answer. Can't believe the guy rides the route for fun.
    Posted by Bookboy007

Book - I actually love the tour, I was an amatuer racer in US & Italy in the late 80's.

BUT - AS A STALINIST BACKWARDIAN I RESERVE THE RIGHT
    2 not spell like u
    or use caps like u
    or post in the rite forum like u
    i am worldly and cosmopolitan and will not drive on the right side of the road like u.

Idiocy, brought to you by our proud sponsors:

Bruins81 - Kessel should have been in the lineup for the girls soccer team.  HE SCORES GOALS.

CactiAnthony - has run out of stupid and outrageous things to say, so he will start recycling them.
    MAPLE LEAFS WILL WIN CUP BEFORE BRUINS

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: USA! USA!: Candlepin bowling =BRUINS 2011 and TT at UVM

joy joy joy

Kanes and Fine Wine are sharing crullers in the shower again.

I thought it would be a good summer, but the maniacs are crawling out of the wood work.

jtassinsoccer!  where are you?  you're missing from the idiot parade.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: USA! USA!: Candlepin bowling =BRUINS 2011 and TT at UVM:
    [QUOTE]joy joy joy Kanes and Fine Wine are sharing crullers in the shower again. I thought it would be a good summer, but the maniacs are crawling out of the wood work.jtassinsoccer!  where are you?  you're missing from the idiot parade.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE

He/She/It would be leading this parade. One thought about summertime maniac posting crawling out of the woodwork . To quote Alice Cooper 'school's out for summer !'

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

You need to add the picture of the bike and the chick with the giant moose knuckle. Other than that, perfect.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: USA! USA!: Candlepin bowling =BRUINS 2011 and TT at UVM:
     You need to add the picture of the bike and the chick with the giant moose knuckle. Other than that, perfect.
    Posted by habsno17

speaking for the Stalinist Backwardian
    "i resmbl tht remrk"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: JAPAN=1994 Brewers, 1923 Tottingham Hotspurts & 1980 US HOCKEY TEAM!

U REALLY believe that legislation for the mentally incompetent has destroyed  this country???

y is it only things on this forum that aren't done specifically for hockey r bad 4 this country?

strong athletics based mentally incompetent Stalinist Backwardians should be allowed to drive on the left side of the road if they want 2.

Just because I have views that everyone disagrees with doesn't make me any less of a Patriot.  USA!

Sections
Shortcuts