Jared Knight scores 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Jared Knight scores 2

Two goals scored today including the GWG. First one was a pass through the crease to him for a tap in . The second one was a lob pass to center ice where he used his speed to outrace the defenceman to pick up the puck for a breakaway. Easily could have had a couple of more goals as chances for him today were plentiful. A very strong game both ends of the rink today.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Jared Knight scores 2

Good to hear. Thanks for the update Chowdah, as always.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Thanks for the update Chowdah....Ahh the gift that keeps on giving!  In burke we trust....bwaaaaa!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

hey !! why not use your "OHL UPDATES" ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Jared Knight scores 2:
    [QUOTE]hey !! why not use your "OHL UPDATES" ?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    An update by any other name is an update nonetheless.I'll read Chowda's posts under any title.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Chowdah, I'm sure you've stated it somewhere in the past, but where do you see Knight fitting in with the Bruins next year and what kind of player will he be when his entry-level deal is done?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Chowdah, I'm sure you've stated it somewhere in the past, but where do you see Knight fitting in with the Bruins next year and what kind of player will he be when his entry-level deal is done?
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

I'm not a big believer in predicting things like that. But if he turned out to be a good two way player like Brad Marchand I'd be thrilled.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Heard today that Joe Colborne scored two goals today with the Toronto Marlies..On the weekend he scored in his first game and added a shootout goal as well... Not a bad start for the kid..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Nice update. Its great keeping track of these kids.I like knight and spooners chances to push for a job next year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

What do people who follow junior hockey feel about any perceived attitude issues Spooner may have?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Declan26. Show Declan26's posts

Hey guys, are there any websites where we can stream of these OHL games? i would love to see Knight or Spooner a bit more, I really like these two, and I'm also excited about cunningham. Thanks guys, GO B's!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Much appreciated. I no longer keep track of the OHL as much as I used to when I lived in Ontario...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Knight scores 2 : An update by any other name is an update nonetheless.I'll read Chowda's posts under any title.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Always looking for his name, if I do find it I read.  He eats, sleeps, and drinks hockey!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Knight scores 2 : Always looking for his name, if I do find it I read.  He eats, sleeps, and drinks hockey!
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

Yep good posts.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Knight scores 2 : An update by any other name is an update nonetheless.I'll read Chowda's posts under any title.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

dezy,  I'm playing with Chowdah

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Knight scores 2 : dezy,  I'm playing with Chowdah

NAS ty!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Knight scores 2 : dezy,  I'm playing with Chowdah
    You know I'm just a simple man that enjoys Shakespearean references.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Knight scores 2 : Always looking for his name, if I do find it I read.  He eats, sleeps, and drinks hockey!

And he posts lies.

Like this:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3ab95ec70d-a8fb-47e2-833b-7bf6b7a35997&plckCurrentPage=5

He tried to bring me down, and when called out on it, he ran away.  Time hasn't changed the lies, Chowda. 

How about answering the question in that thread?

You made a fool of yourself here:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a4fbc31db-0b4b-4d88-937e-81e35a475e16

And then a bigger fool of yourself here:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a2646b9a3-bf39-421d-a256-a931172b071a&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion:2646b9a3-bf39-421d-a256-a931172b071aPost:002119b1-4ce4-4f30-8781-959802da7622

Come clean, apologize for your attack threads being misleading or intentionally full of lies, and let's get back to hockey.

Without that, you're no different than Matt Cooke, except I saw the elbow coming.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

NAS enough is enough,  you're not going to pollute every thread with that story ?  You did it on the other thread.
    Nobody here cares what was said on that thread and the ones that did (as I) have talked it to death. 
    Let it go !

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Knight scores 2 : NAS ty!

LOL  and you're a churchman. Get your mind out of the gutter !  LOL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]NAS enough is enough,  you're not going to pollute every thread with that story ?  You did it on the other thread. Nobody here cares what was said on that thread and the ones that did (as I) have talked it to death.  Let it go !

Nope.  Every time he posts, these are going up.  He can either own up to his actions or hit the bricks...or continuously be reminded.

Every.  Single.  Time.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

What a complete loser you are trying to run people off the board. All Chowda has to do is put you on ignore you freakin moron!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Knight scores 2 : LOL  and you're a churchman. Get your mind out of the gutter !  LOL

Ha far from it.... just the profession (teacher) ... taught young people to do the right things... stupid heh?  I read too much here. Cheers!  Go Bruins! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Knight scores 2 : And he posts lies. Like this: http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3ab95ec70d-a8fb-47e2-833b-7bf6b7a35997&plckCurrentPage=5 He tried to bring me down, and when called out on it, he ran away.  Time hasn't changed the lies, Chowda.  How about answering the question in that thread? You made a fool of yourself here: http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a4fbc31db-0b4b-4d88-937e-81e35a475e16 And then a bigger fool of yourself here: http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a2646b9a3-bf39-421d-a256-a931172b071a&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion:2646b9a3-bf39-421d-a256-a931172b071aPost:002119b1-4ce4-4f30-8781-959802da7622 Come clean, apologize for your attack threads being misleading or intentionally full of lies, and let's get back to hockey. Without that, you're no different than Matt Cooke, except I saw the elbow coming.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

NAS I have some threads that are available that I have flat out defended your right to speak your mind.  I know I like reading the comments of chowdah.  I also know I like your hockey commentary.  Now what I don't like to waste my time on is you two sharing the concept of correctness.  Oh my goodness the both of you are like the defense team long lost during the Clinton/Lewinsky hearings. Nothing is proof if one deletes posts or when posts are recited as if it was a court session.  So I end, I want to read info on the OHL and from Winnepeg or from a knowlegeable fan like yourself, I will.  I can make the judgement on what is foolishness.  I don't need help in disecting an argument nor a comment I made in a "forum".  One last thing, I understand my knowlege of hockey on this blog, I am not the best by far.  Cheers!  Go Bruins!

Sections
Shortcuts