Jared Knight scores 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Jared Knight scores 2

In Response to Re: Jared Knight scores 2:
    [QUOTE]What a complete loser you are trying to run people off the board. All Chowda has to do is put you on ignore you freakin moron!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I don't want him to leave.  I want him to admit that the threads he created to attack me were based on lies and skewed facts.

Then we can return to hockey.

As for running women off the board, if your girlfriend Duinne had spent less time posting lies, I wouldn't have been calling her out on it all the time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Knight scores 2 : NAS I have some threads that are available that I have flat out defended your right to speak your mind.  I know I like reading the comments of chowdah.  I also know I like your hockey commentary.  Now what I don't like to waste my time on is you two sharing the concept of correctness.  Oh my goodness the both of you are like the defense team long lost during the Clinton/Lewinsky hearings. Nothing is proof if one deletes posts or when posts are recited as if it was a court session.  So I end, I want to read info on the OHL and from Winnepeg or from a knowlegeable fan like yourself, I will.  I can make the judgement on what is foolishness.  I don't need help in disecting an argument nor a comment I made in a "forum".  One last thing, I understand my knowlege of hockey on this blog, I am not the best by far.  Cheers!  Go Bruins!
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]
    You're too modest.Posters like yourself and too many others to name are the reason I come here before almost anywhere else when I want to find out what's going on with the game I love.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

I don't know what all this drama is about but I just want to say thanks to Chowda. It's pretty cool to get updates regarding future B's.

I live in Panama and I struggle to get NHL info. Can you imagine how hard it is to get junior info??? Thanks again, Chowda!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Apologies to those concerned of the never ending drama. I will not reply to this nonsense out of respect to those who want to talk hockey. Bypassing or ignoring his posts is so simple.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]What do people who follow junior hockey feel about any perceived attitude issues Spooner may have?
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure that perception was anything more than the usual noise occasioned by a player asking to be dealt.  The real push was the rumour that he was pushing to go to Ottawa and only Ottawa because that's where he's from and where his girlfriend is.  Clearly, that wasn't the case - or at least it didn't happen and there's been no hold-out or overt resistance to the deal to Kingston. 

That said, the Frontenacs haven't exactly lit it up, nor has Spooner.  The OHL Eastern conference has an upper tier of four teams, then a second tier of teams around the .500 mark.  Kingston sits at the top of that tier.  Spooner is scoring at a slightly better pace than he did last year 65 points in 52 games so far and 31 goals - besting his rookie total by 1.  Those totals don't put him in the top 20 in the OHL.

I think Spooner, as good as he looked at times in camp, is still another year of Junior, plus a year of AHL, away.  That will test his attitude.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

What if I told you Mark Stuart will be a number 2 defensman some day?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

Not that my opinion means anything to NAS, but I find his posts refreshing. This board has gotten UNREADABLE and most of the time he brings people back to reality.

I'd much rather read a post of his then a stupid troll stanley post.

Edited to add: I can't wait to see Knight next year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

[QUOTE]Not that my opinion means anything to NAS, but I find his posts refreshing. This board has gotten UNREADABLE and most of the time he brings people back to reality. I'd much rather read a post of his then a stupid troll stanley post. Edited to add: I can't wait to see Knight next year.
    Posted by montecristo[/QUOTE]

Stanley may be a little ridiculous sometimes but I wouldn't go as far as to call him a troll.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Unfortunately I only see the odd OHL game on TV.  I used to live in London Ontario and follow the Knights.

I saw the London Knights recently and I was a bit disappointed in Jared Knight.

After last year, especially during the playoffs, I thought he'd really break out this year offensively.  Him and Kadri played well together.

I thought the Bruins made a good choice in the 2nd round taking Jarod, but he's not lighting it up as much in the OHL as I thought he would.  He seems to be playing better lately, though, especially after the Knights made some key trades.

I don't think Knight will make the Bruins for at least another couple of years if that.  I'm not sure who he'd replace and I don't see him ahead of guys like Caron, for example.  My guess is he gets packaged in a deal.

I'm hoping he steps it up in the playoffs.

Chowda, have you seen McKegg play much this year?  He's looking really good and I know the Leafs traded up the draft to get him.  I noticed he was OHL player of the week for the 3rd time this season and is like 10th or so in scoring. 

I haven't seen him play much, does he look like a good prospect?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Chowdah thanks for the update ...I may hire you one day to scout the junior players ....if I get the GM's job

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

NAS for such an intelligent poster on hockey matters you come off sounding like a 4 yr old whinning about old grievences.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]NAS for such an intelligent poster on hockey matters you come off sounding like a 4 yr old whinning about old grievences.
    Posted by john6345[/QUOTE]

All I am waiting for is the attacker to admit he was wrong in posting both of those threads.  Then we can move on.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Apologies to those concerned of the never ending drama. I will not reply to this nonsense out of respect to those who want to talk hockey. Bypassing or ignoring his posts is so simple.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

The only thing you should be apologizing for is not being man enough to say, "Yeah, I was totally wrong on both of those, I shouldn't have posted either of them, and I really wish I hadn't."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Knight scores 2 : will you just admit you made that stuff up so the rest of us don't have to see it? NAS has some good hockey perspectives, lets get him back to posting that
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

Reconciliation is a good thing; even if you have to fall on your sword.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Unfortunately I only see the odd OHL game on TV.  I used to live in London Ontario and follow the Knights. I saw the London Knights recently and I was a bit disappointed in Jared Knight. After last year, especially during the playoffs, I thought he'd really break out this year offensively.  Him and Kadri played well together. I thought the Bruins made a good choice in the 2nd round taking Jarod, but he's not lighting it up as much in the OHL as I thought he would.  He seems to be playing better lately, though, especially after the Knights made some key trades. I don't think Knight will make the Bruins for at least another couple of years if that.  I'm not sure who he'd replace and I don't see him ahead of guys like Caron, for example.  My guess is he gets packaged in a deal. I'm hoping he steps it up in the playoffs. Chowda, have you seen McKegg play much this year?  He's looking really good and I know the Leafs traded up the draft to get him.  I noticed he was OHL player of the week for the 3rd time this season and is like 10th or so in scoring.  I haven't seen him play much, does he look like a good prospect?
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]

Sorry LRH, I've only seen Erie play once this year. I'm mainly watching games this year with Bruins prospects and potential 2011 draft picks. Can't help you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Knight scores 2 : Sorry LRH, I've only seen Erie play once this year. I'm mainly watching games this year with Bruins prospects and potential 2011 draft picks. Can't help you.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Can you help me with this question?

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3ab95ec70d-a8fb-47e2-833b-7bf6b7a35997&plckCurrentPage=5

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Knight scores 2 : Can you help me with this question? http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3ab95ec70d-a8fb-47e2-833b-7bf6b7a35997&plckCurrentPage=5
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Even if you think you are in the right, why would you lower yourself to the competition?

You're only discrediting yourself with this.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

I think someone needs a girlfriend