Jared Knight vs Alex Khokhlachev

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: Jared Knight vs Alex Khokhlachev

He's very young.  Maybe not enough sample size.  You could make the argument if he had another year in juniors, his draft ranking would probably be high 1st round.

Another reason may be for the same reasons why Spooner, Krejci, and Knight went in the 2nd round.  Size and/or strength.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Jared Knight vs Alex Khokhlachev:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Knight vs Alex Khokhlachev : SanDog will get you for even suggesting such a thing.Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Spooner has the closest pure offensive talent to Sauve of all the offensive prospects but Ryan is better defensively this bodes well in Julien's system. My feeling is Chiarelli and Julien feel you need to pay your dues in Providence first so that is where Max has the upper hand.

Spooner I like allot ask Puempel if he missed Ryan on the Pete's this past season. Caron needs another year in the AHL and that's why Chris Kelly stays for another season. Arniel doesn't beat Sauve or Spooner to the show.

Sauve wins with speed, a precision shot and a year of the AHL under his belt. "Seguin to Sauve for another goal Brick!" Get used to it NAS n layoff the booze before entering the Dunk LoL!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Jared Knight vs Alex Khokhlachev:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Knight vs Alex Khokhlachev : Spooner has the closest pure offensive talent to Sauve of all the offensive prospects but Ryan is better defensivelythis bodes well in Julien's system. My feeling is Chiarelli and Julien feel you need to pay your dues in Providence first so that is where Max has the upper hand. Spooner I like allot ask Puempel if he missed Ryan on the Pete's this past season. Caron needs another year in the AHL and that's why Chris Kelly stays for another season. Arniel doesn't beat Sauve or Spooner to the show. Sauve wins with speed, a precision shot and a year of the AHL under his belt. "Seguin to Sauve for another goal Brick!" Get used to it NAS n layoff the booze before entering the Dunk LoL!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

This part of Spooner's game I'm a little skeptical about. He seemed a little lazy on the defensive side last year. Hopefully he picks this part of his game up. If he improves in this area of his game watch out because his offense skills are sick. Maybe he can be like Hamilton.

Hamilton wasn't very good for the Icedogs in his first year in his own end . Last year he was a different player and improved dramatically . It was like ' what happened ?'

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts