Jared Knight's OHL Career Ends As A Champion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Jared Knight's OHL Career Ends As A Champion

In Response to Re: Jared Knight's OHL Career Ends As A Champion:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Knight's OHL Career Ends As A Champion : Probably so but the only gauge we have of a player's talent is how he performs against the competition he's faced with. Bottom line is it's encouraging that Knight and Spooner are good at it. It beats the hell out of the alternative.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I'd rather he be skilled than unskilled, sure, but being skilled at the shootout means just about nothing.  The B's Skating Clown put on a sweet move for a goal last season. 

Knight is a B's draft pick, but he hasn't done much to impress.  I believe Chowda has been watching him a lot this season and has stated that he's been pretty dull on the ice.  He also has health concerns.  Yeah, so did Bobby Clarke, right?  That doesn't change the fact that Knight also has health concerns.  Knight is not a big man, (5'11, 196) for the NHL, so he's going to have to do other things a lot better.

I hope he comes in and rips it up.  I hope he plays 15 years for the B's.  At this point, however, I'm not going to be waiting for that to happen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Hendricks is money in the shootout, tons of moves. 5 on 5 not so much.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Knight's OHL Career Ends As A Champion : I'd rather he be skilled than unskilled, sure, but being skilled at the shootout means just about nothing.  The B's Skating Clown put on a sweet move for a goal last season.  Knight is a B's draft pick, but he hasn't done much to impress.  I believe Chowda has been watching him a lot this season and has stated that he's been pretty dull on the ice.  He also has health concerns.  Yeah, so did Bobby Clarke, right?  That doesn't change the fact that Knight also has health concerns.  Knight is not a big man, (5'11, 196) for the NHL, so he's going to have to do other things a lot better. I hope he comes in and rips it up.  I hope he plays 15 years for the B's.  At this point, however, I'm not going to be waiting for that to happen.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I believe I stated that he hasn't been impressive since.....his January injury. Pre-injury he was playing as well as last year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

London vs St. John on NHL network tonight.

Jared Knight picks up assist on 1st goal, throws big hit early in the 2nd.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]London vs St. John on NHL network tonight. Jared Knight picks up assist on 1st goal, throws big hit early in the 2nd.
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]
    Pretty good game so far Crowls.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

I think London should try to decline penalties in the third. 

Sections
Shortcuts