Jay Pandolfo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Jay Pandolfo

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Pandopho as the 13th FWD getting the odd game to cover maintenance days makes sense.  Anything beyond that does not.  I am sure PC is on it.

Sometimes it's easy to forget.  It's not like we're seeing things that are really bad and Chiarelli just doesn't see them or doesn't care.

He's probably called every GM not named Bergevin in the past week.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Sometimes it's easy to forget.  It's not like we're seeing things that are really bad and Chiarelli just doesn't see them or doesn't care.

He's probably called every GM not named Bergevin in the past week.

With what in return ?? Knight ?  Sauve ?  a high 1st round pick ? 

If PC gets a 1st line winger and even a good 2nd liner it because he fleeced someone. Not many Neal for Goligoski trades around.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

BSL, the topic is Pandopho, not Krejci.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

BSL, the topic is Pandopho, not Krejci.

LMAO.. good one .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

He absolutely blows, no legs at all, has trouble stopping the puck along the walls and zero offense it's time for the glue factory.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

He absolutely blows, no legs at all, has trouble stopping the puck along the walls and zero offense it's time for the glue factory.

Are we talking just Pandolfo or Caron too?? Because IMO these comments apply to both of them...except for maybe the glue factory part, Caron at least makes a serviceable AHLer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Soxdog67's comment:

Are we talking just Pandolfo or Caron too?? Because IMO these comments apply to both of them...except for maybe the glue factory part, Caron at least makes a serviceable AHLer.

Seems pretty clear by the title of the thread who's being discussed. There's another whole thread available for you to complain about Caron. It actually says "Caron" in the title.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Lol, nah I haven't given up on Caron yet. But it's clear Pandolfo is an anchor to that line.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Lol, nah I haven't given up on Caron yet. But it's clear Pandolfo is an anchor to that line.

What does he do differently than Caron?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Seems pretty clear by the title of the thread who's being discussed. There's another whole thread available for you to complain about Caron. It actually says "Caron" in the title.

Oh dez, dez, dez...you just can't help yourself can you??

Seems like Stan got my point but I guess you missed it again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

What does he do differently than Caron?

At least Caron can make it to the net for a screen, tip or a garbage goal and not be over in the corner yelling "I've fallen and I can't get up". Caron is 22 I'm not ready to give up on him yet.   

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Oh dez, dez, dez...you just can't help yourself can you??

Seems like Stan got my point but I guess you missed it again.

You had a point?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

You had a point?

Sorry, I forgot you are just a simple guy...hockey puck goes in net, player get goal!

Yikes.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In the Wide Wide World of BDC, one has to stay on the subject. So if one is speaking of a player do not talk of the Team at large.  Some on here need to rely upon the scientific method of specialized conversation.  Those who think beyond the thread are doomed to be chastised!  Hehe, yes Caron belongs in the subject of Pandolpho, he plays on the same line and on the same team. Caron btw is just fine as a third or fourth line winger.  Pandolpho is just a bit behind the puck and the play.  In other words not in position.  Cheers.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Pandolfo has done what he was hired to do, play PK once in a while. Now, due to unforseen injuries, and as a stop gap, he has been stretched beyond his aging capabilities. The problem is management decision making, which I have usually respected, but, as long as they feel they can afford to carry, and play,  a no skills cheerleader, then solutions are going to continue to be less than good.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Just bring Bourque back.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to PAULICAS1975's comment:

Just bring Bourque back.

Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts