JC the BLAME FOR LOSS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

JC the BLAME FOR LOSS

JC had the boy's back and did not put any scoring lines togethere.. This game was very important to the team and the fans in boston. Jc chose to be conserivtive and not put scoring lines togethere and lost us the game.

I question his ability when it comes to a very important game and the lack of heart the Bruins should have had in this game. They did not hit, and did not show they are as the good we know they should be

If they don't want to win and play the way they should in front of thier fans the way they should, CJ should be gone along with the rest of the coaching staff because they can't get this talent moving.

This team should have played their best game of the season and if this is their best I wish they never made the playoffs. Ther is time but all the players have to play their game NOW and start hitting. They have to play to win and not play not to get hurt. This better be the Bruins playing not to get hurt and playing fo rthe playoffs or 1 and out for Boston and I hope the Coaching staff because you embarassed us and Bruin Fans deserve better than this.

These guys should be bag skated and be showen once again how to hit and play D. CJ has been to easy on these guys and it shows. Hockey is a tough game no matter what and when your tough players aren't the tough guys and the scorers don't score CJ do your job or get out. Nice guy finish last as we are statring to see and they are falling like a stone. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: JC the BLAME FOR LOSS

Who the H is JC?

The whole bunch of gutless cowards who completely let the city down should quit, tonight. Well, I know they quit weeks ago, but I mean really quit.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Gutless cowards? 

Quit? 

Let the city down? 

You're the queen of over reacting right now. 

And wth does Jesus Christ have to do with the line combinations? Embarrassed us? Are you joking me? One of the Bruins needs to jump a Sabre to quench your blood lust? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I agree.  Clode hasn't surrounded Jagr with the right guys since he got here.  I am getting real frustrated with this team looking very unorganized and lost.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

How can it be Jordan Caron's fault when he was sent to Providence?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

Gutless cowards? 

Quit? 

Let the city down? 

You're the queen of over reacting right now. 

And wth does Jesus Christ have to do with the line combinations? Embarrassed us? Are you joking me? One of the Bruins needs to jump a Sabre to quench your blood lust? 

Blood lust??? Try a reading comprehension course... maybe you can find an avatar of a player with more than 1 goal in 2013.

Gutless. Losers. Blowing leads. Heartless. No character. Yes, let the city down in an emotional firestorm... they are an embarrassing bunch of Marys.

Not because they dont hit anyone anymore, ever. Fighting? LOL.  Other than running away all night you think Im looking for blood?   I didnt even get to that part.  Im talking about their embarrassing lack of effort blowing of lead after lead after lead after lead after lead after...

Blood lust. What a scream. How about holding a third period lead against a nonplayoff team, just once.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to mattbs's comment:

I agree.  Clode hasn't surrounded Jagr with the right guys since he got here.  I am getting real frustrated with this team looking very unorganized and lost.

Don't let facts get int he way of a good argument...

Julien started Jagr Game #1 matched up with Marchand and Seguin while Bergeron was out. Anyone have a problem with that? Then in Game #2 Seguin stinks it up at center at the exact time when the entire team has been a revolvong door to the net, so Jagr is moved to a line with Paille and Campbell for 2 periods to shore up the defensive end. No problem there either.

Game #3  pairs Jagr with Marchand and Campbell and they look great together. Game #4 is the same group, but Marchand leaves the game and in comes Caron the final period as a stop-gap. Bruins are winners of 5 of 6 at this point, and now playing without Bergeron and Marchand.

Game #5 and #6 is a mix of Lucic, Paille, Campbell and Seguin all playing with Jagr. Trying to find the right mix, all while Lucic, Seguin and Horton are skating ghosts. Paille and Campbell are actually dojgn their job, and look good when taking shifts with Jagr.

Last night was Game #7, and Jagr skated with Campbell and Krejci. Folks around these parts have been crying to pair Jagr and Krejci for the pat 6 games, and turns out taht after one game at least they showed the least chemistry of any pairing with him so far.

So literally the only people Julien hasn't "surrounded Jagr with since he got here" is Daug, Pandolfo, Horton, Kelly, Peverly and Thornton. Lucic will get out of the doghouse if and when he skates himself out of it - it's up to him. But in the meantime, I don't see how anyone can have a problem with Campbell (or Paille for that matter) playing alongside Krejci and Jagr.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS gave a real good effort last night ...45 shots on Miller ...its just that we got unlucky with 20secs left to play + Miller has been great like every games he plays the BRUINS ...Bergeron & March came back last night ..they 2 or 3 games to get their full speed ...so lets not overeact and calm down ...I predict a win against the Sens tomorrow ..thats it thats all ....hopefully Sodergerg will be in and Thornton the turtle OUT

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Jesus Christ is to blame?  I am confused.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

How about lucic with an open net, good pass fro Seguin, and he misses it ? How about Khudo with less than a inute and lets a softie in from the side bounce off his leg and in ??? I agree that Claude has tried everyone but Don Sweeney with jagr, so maybe the proble is Jagr ??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

@brunod  & jmwalters.  Just because Claude played Jagr a couple shifts with a certain player for a couple shifts it doesnt mean its a fail.  Yes I know that Horton, Lucic, Marchand and Seguin arent at their best but they ARE your best option.  Not Campbell.