Jeremy Jacobs accepts Ice Bucket Challenge. Calls for John Henry, Ted Leonsis and Gary Bettman to accept.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Jeremy Jacobs accepts Ice Bucket Challenge. Calls for John Henry, Ted Leonsis and Gary Bettman to accept.

http://video.bruins.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=662&id=629368&lang=en&navid=DL|BOS|home

"Where's the Vodka ?"

LoL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Jeremy Jacobs accepts Ice Bucket Challenge. Calls for John Henry, Ted Leonsis and Gary Bettman to accept.

Man, that was really funny.   Good thing his ticker didn't explode!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Jeremy Jacobs accepts Ice Bucket Challenge. Calls for John Henry, Ted Leonsis and Gary Bettman to accept.

If i met Mr. Burns in an alleyway i might give him a couple bucks just because he was wearing an old,crusty B's shirt. Especially if he said where's the vodka. He challenged some pro golfer as well, Dudley Hart? 

You will never find a more wretched hive of SCUM and VILLAINY.

-Obi-Wan Kenobi

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

1. That was the most human I've ever seen the Cryptkeeper.

2. That was probably the only thing in his wardrobe that I also have in mine.

3. Rich = being allowed to wear a ratty Bs T, sandals and tech shorts on a private golf course.

4. I'm going to go ahead and guess - just guess - that he asked for the vodka because, considering the booze you can afford when you have his wallet, the only thing that wouldn't be gauche with ice is vodka.

5. I can't think of anyone more deserving of an ice bucket than Gary Bettman?  Does he mean the ice would shiver when it touched Bettman?

6. Dudley Hart - horn dog?  Or is this his wife's way of ensuring she doesn't have to go all Elin on him?

7. Respect, old man.  That is way more ice to water than I've seen most of the players use - way more.

8. Yes, old man.  That probably was "f---ing cold!" 

Are you not entertained?!?!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Chairman of the BOD is certainly allowed to cuss after that and get away with it. 

Can't wait to see Bettman!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Man, that was really funny.   Good thing his ticker didn't explode!

[/QUOTE]

That would be.....tragic.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1. That was the most human I've ever seen the Cryptkeeper. Apprentice cryptkeeper. Can't be the main dude until he croaks. He's not dead yet, is he? I'm not sure.

2. That was probably the only thing in his wardrobe that I also have in mine. That is your shirt. You know how roomies get each other clothes confused when they're all just part of a heap on the floor.

3. Rich = being allowed to wear a ratty Bs T, sandals and tech shorts on a private golf course. That private golf course is his back yard. He can walk around buck naked, in fact, I hear he does.

4. I'm going to go ahead and guess - just guess - that he asked for the vodka because, considering the booze you can afford when you have his wallet, the only thing that wouldn't be gauche with ice is vodka. Sounds right. The answer to his question is...it's in the golf cart behind you where you left it.

5. I can't think of anyone more deserving of an ice bucket than Gary Bettman?  Does he mean the ice would shiver when it touched Bettman? Maybe he just thinks Betman's hot?

6. Dudley Hart - horn dog?  Or is this his wife's way of ensuring she doesn't have to go all Elin on him? IDK but odds are she's smokin' hot and about 80% chance she's blonde

7. Respect, old man.  That is way more ice to water than I've seen most of the players use - way more. Isn't there a recipe for this? There should be, along with rules and procedures. I mean just because it's for a good cause doesn't mean you can just be all sloppy about it.

8. Yes, old man.  That probably was "f---ing cold!" I like how he bolted to the cart for the towel which no doubt was heated.

[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yes that was funny LOL... his moobs are hanging low .

I see he decided to wear his worn down clothes , not his gold attire .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

The fact that the water wasn't vapourized before it hit Jacobs tells us that he is not, as Rusty would have us believe, an arch demon from the fourth circle of Hell (Greed).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'm really surprised, I expected it to look like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQJ8WrKnLUs

i.e. the way things went when the wicked witch of the west got the bucket challenge.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I am disappointed, I wish it was his bucket list item.  Days of future passed have been forgiven but not forgotten.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]

The fact that the water wasn't vapourized before it hit Jacobs tells us that he is not, as Rusty would have us believe, an arch demon from the fourth circle of Hell (Greed).

[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised he hasn't posted that Kraft did it first or better or something to that nature.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm really surprised, I expected it to look like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQJ8WrKnLUs" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQJ8WrKnLUs

i.e. the way things went when the wicked witch of the west got the bucket challenge.

[/QUOTE]

hahaha...nice!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

And Bettman challenged...

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/555588

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I liked it, we kind of saw Jacobs in a light we have never seen before. Would have have been better if he challenged Neely and said he would have paid for the ice or something.

Well done.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/555588" rel="nofollow">http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/555588

[/QUOTE]

Is it possible to convert puric acid into cubes of ice? Any chemists here?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:[QUOTE]

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/555588" rel="nofollow">http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/555588 [/QUOTE]

Yes Gary it is going to be cold.

Now i want to see Ol Burke put down his liquid lunch Martini and take the challenge.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And Bettman wears a hoodie sweatshirt for this?  If that isn't cheating this, I don't know what is.  And if you wanted to cheat it, there are way better ways.  Have on a tee shirt and shorts, but you could wrap yourself in saran wrap for the clothed body parts.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]

And Bettman wears a hoodie sweatshirt for this?  If that isn't cheating this, I don't know what is.  And if you wanted to cheat it, there are way better ways.  Have on a tee shirt and shorts, but you could wrap yourself in saran wrap for the clothed body parts.

[/QUOTE]

Just wear a dry suit.

[object HTMLDivElement]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

Just wear a dry suit.

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

or use an umbrella

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He did it.  That's all that matters.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:[QUOTE]

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/555588" rel="nofollow">http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/555588" rel="nofollow">http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/555588 [/QUOTE]

Yes Gary it is going to be cold.

Now i want to see Ol Burke put down his liquid lunch Martini and take the challenge.

[/QUOTE]

I can't wait to see what that ol' grey mop of his is going to look like! lol

Sections
Shortcuts