Jersey Pictures

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Jersey Pictures

This is just to show what the $60 Jesey's look like. If you decide you want one plse go to the order thread.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: Jersey Pictures

If you need to see more pics let me know. I have some more.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Odd question nite, but 60 bucks Canuck or Yankee? Do you take our Canuck money at par?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Jersey Pictures:
    [QUOTE]Odd question nite, but 60 bucks Canuck or Yankee? Do you take our Canuck money at par?
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Well; Every1 needs to use PayPal & I'm not too familar with their rules. I'm OK with an even American greenback to Canadian; but again it would depend on PayPal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Correct me if Im wrong but these jerseys are fake right?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hibachibbq3. Show hibachibbq3's posts

[QUOTE]Correct me if Im wrong but these jerseys are fake right?
    Posted by Tuckerw3[/QUOTE]

Yes, these jerseys are clearly fake.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jersey Pictures : Yes, these jerseys are clearly fake.
    Posted by hibachibbq3[/QUOTE]

So Reebok is not producing these?  I am not interested if that is the case.  I thought these were legit?  Nite, some clarification?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hibachibbq3. Show hibachibbq3's posts

These jerseys are not made by Reebok, they are made in china using inferior materials and will look, upon close inspection (aka, NOT in an internet photo) substantially inferior to a real RBK EDGE jersey (as worn on-ice, which this is meant to replicate).

Reebok "replicas" (called Premiers) retail for about $115 and the EDGEs (authentic, worn on-ice) retail for around $300 uncustomized.  If these were actually made by RBK, they wouldn't be avaliable for $60.  It just doesn't makes sense.

If you're interested, check out this basic primer for spotting fakes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

[QUOTE]If you need to see more pics let me know. I have some more.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

I'd really like to see a Bruins jersey pic.

Also these are being made by Rbk which is Reebok right?

Thanks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

Here's something very negative about the jerseys I read yesterday (and I'm not posting it to be a dick because I think it's very cool of Nitemare to hook us up and feel he has been completely up front about everything):

p.s. - I'm a bit confused on the whole official/replica thing, to be honest.  I just thought this stuff being about Reebok specifically might shed some light...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hibachibbq3. Show hibachibbq3's posts

[QUOTE]Here's something very negative about the jerseys I read yesterday (and I'm not posting it to be a dick because I think it's very cool of Nitemare to hook us up and feel he has been completely up front about everything): http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=62050 p.s. - I'm a bit confused on the whole official/replica thing, to be honest.  I just thought this stuff being about Reebok specifically might shed some light...
    Posted by Beorach[/QUOTE]

Reebok makes two kinds of jerseys that it retails and markets: Authentics and Replicas.  This has been in accordance with standard practice for all companies that have made NHL jerseys in the past - KOHO, CCM, Starter, etc.

The Authentics (also called "pro" jerseys and known by Reebok as EDGE jerseys) are designed to the exact same specs as worn on-ice by the players: 4 different materials, reinforcements in fabric, fight strap, etc.  They sell these in the Bruins pro shop at the Garden and at various other retail outlets.  The retail for $300 and wholesale for around $150. 

The replicas Reebok produces are not made to the same high standards as the authentics (EDGEs) and, as such, cost considerably less.  These replicas are called "Premiers" by Reebok and retail for about $115, and a bit more fully customized.  The differ from the EDGE in a number of ways, including the RBK vector logo on the left sleeve, the "jock tag" on the left front hem (both of which you will not see on an EDGE), no fight strap, no diversity of materials, and heat-pressed (as opposed to sewn) shoulder patches (and numbers if you buy them customized).

The vast majority of jerseys you see people wearing are Premiers, due to the fact that they are much cheaper and that they still look pretty good. 

Hope that helped!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Two seasons ago, at the start of the playoff season, I went online and bought, what I thought was going to be a Bruin tee shirt, something I could wear for the playoffs, drink beer and wipe the burger juice off my mouth using my cheap tee shirt....what showed up was one of the same knock off sweaters, for $60...It looks the same as the Detroit one, everything the same...I knew it was a knowck off, because you don't by the winter classic Chara sweater for $60.....I was ripped off....I still don't have a beer swilling tee shirt !!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Nice looking jerseys...my 15 y/o daughter would have been thrilled to get one.
    I took my family to Boston last week (came up from Florida to get out of the heat). We all went to the Garden on 7/6 so we could pick up some B's gear only to find out the darn place was closed for "inventory".
    Lots of irate people looking for B's gear. Who closes their pro shop for inventory just a few weeks after winning the Stanley Cup? It is just nuts...that coulda/shoulda been done at night...that was a huge disappointment. People I spoke with made a point to go there while visiting. I checked the web site before we went...no notice on their website. We could have gone the day before, but thought we had an extra day...oh well
    My daughter loves Tyler Seguin...she hoping for a prom date! LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

[QUOTE]Nice looking jerseys...my 15 y/o daughter would have been thrilled to get one. I took my family to Boston last week (came up from Florida to get out of the heat). We all went to the Garden on 7/6 so we could pick up some B's gear only to find out the darn place was closed for "inventory". Lots of irate people looking for B's gear. Who closes their pro shop for inventory just a few weeks after winning the Stanley Cup? It is just nuts...that coulda/shoulda been done at night...that was a huge disappointment. People I spoke with made a point to go there while visiting. I checked the web site before we went...no notice on their website. We could have gone the day before, but thought we had an extra day...oh well My daughter loves Tyler Seguin...she's hoping for a prom date! LOL
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jersey Pictures : Reebok makes two kinds of jerseys that it retails and markets: Authentics and Replicas.  This has been in accordance with standard practice for all companies that have made NHL jerseys in the past - KOHO, CCM, Starter, etc. The Authentics (also called "pro" jerseys and known by Reebok as EDGE jerseys) are designed to the exact same specs as worn on-ice by the players: 4 different materials, reinforcements in fabric, fight strap, etc.  They sell these in the Bruins pro shop at the Garden and at various other retail outlets.  The retail for $300 and wholesale for around $150.  The replicas Reebok produces are not made to the same high standards as the authentics (EDGEs) and, as such, cost considerably less.  These replicas are called "Premiers" by Reebok and retail for about $115, and a bit more fully customized.  The differ from the EDGE in a number of ways, including the RBK vector logo on the left sleeve, the "jock tag" on the left front hem (both of which you will not see on an EDGE), no fight strap, no diversity of materials, and heat-pressed (as opposed to sewn) shoulder patches (and numbers if you buy them customized). The vast majority of jerseys you see people wearing are Premiers, due to the fact that they are much cheaper and that they still look pretty good.  Hope that helped!
    Posted by hibachibbq3[/QUOTE]

Thanks very much, Hibachi - it did, indeed!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

[QUOTE]Nice looking jerseys...my 15 y/o daughter would have been thrilled to get one. I took my family to Boston last week (came up from Florida to get out of the heat). We all went to the Garden on 7/6 so we could pick up some B's gear only to find out the darn place was closed for "inventory". Lots of irate people looking for B's gear. Who closes their pro shop for inventory just a few weeks after winning the Stanley Cup? It is just nuts...that coulda/shoulda been done at night...that was a huge disappointment. People I spoke with made a point to go there while visiting. I checked the web site before we went...no notice on their website. We could have gone the day before, but thought we had an extra day...oh well My daughter loves Tyler Seguin...she hoping for a prom date! LOL
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE]

Inventory probably meant they were out of stock of just about everything. The Pro Shop at TD Garden has been sold out of jerseys for a few weeks...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Thx for the thought...that does make sense, although I bet they could have still done the inventory at night and sold what was left to poor schmucks like me! LOL
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jersey Pictures : Inventory probably meant they were out of stock of just about everything. The Pro Shop at TD Garden has been sold out of jerseys for a few weeks...
    Posted by lambda13[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hibachibbq3. Show hibachibbq3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jersey Pictures : Thanks very much, Hibachi - it did, indeed! p.s. - Only XL left here:  http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:83179/sku:71854021/reebok-nhl-edge-premier-jersey-mens/bruins/black/&SID=5504&inceptor=1&cm_mmc=SEO-_-Feeds-_-Froogle-_-null#sku=71854021&size=XL
    Posted by Beorach[/QUOTE]

Beorach,
    Glad I could help.  I've taken a bit of flack for it in the past day or two, but I figured someone out there would appreciate whether or not they were getting the real deal.
    And thanks for the link.  Bs are already sold out, though.  Its the price you pay for winning the Cup.  Pink hats have to get jerseys to match....
    Not so bad in my opinion; the Cup is pretty nice.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jersey Pictures : Beorach, Glad I could help.  I've taken a bit of flack for it in the past day or two, but I figured someone out there would appreciate whether or not they were getting the real deal. And thanks for the link.  Bs are already sold out, though.  Its the price you pay for winning the Cup.  Pink hats have to get jerseys to match.... Not so bad in my opinion; the Cup is pretty nice.
    Posted by hibachibbq3[/QUOTE] I've bit my tongue on this issue. I'm glad nitemare is back and not banned from these boards, but the general idea of knock off jerseys (and I'm not saying that's what Nite was linked to with this post) is odious.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hibachibbq3. Show hibachibbq3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jersey Pictures : I've bit my tongue on this issue. I'm glad nitemare is back and not banned from these boards, but the general idea of knock off jerseys (and I'm not saying that's what Nite was linked to with this post) is odious.
    Posted by BruinsFanInPenTerritory[/QUOTE]

Glad to see we can at least agree on something

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Spare the heroics! You did this completely & totally out of spite & all the real & honest posters KNOW IT!! You're a disguised troll & you're definately part of the RMILLER or CactusMoron clan!! Or both of those are one of the same! The only thing that's a fraud on here is YOU!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

aha !  you're back.
    I'll probably send you a message on your homepage to arrange with you .
    sorry if I ask a question that maybe some have already asked you.
    60.00 is for jersey with name on it ?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Spare the heroics! You did this completely & totally out of spite & all the real & honest posters KNOW IT!! You're a disguised troll & you're definately part of the RMILLER or CactusMoron clan!! Or both of those are one of the same! The only thing that's a fraud on here is YOU!!!!

anything else you buy in stores are replica's anyway !!! It's not like anybody gets the jersey off the back of the players ....  who cares if they're fakes  the fabric is the same , the logo, color  etc... 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]aha !  you're back. I'll probably send you a message on your homepage to arrange with you . sorry if I ask a question that maybe some have already asked you. 60.00 is for jersey with name on it ?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    I'll answer e-thing on an e-mail Legion! I already got banned once. I don't wanna be again. I put out an e-mail for ANY1 who wants to talk about things we cant talk about here. Psstt. I already had your name penciled in! Cool

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hibachibbq3. Show hibachibbq3's posts

[QUOTE]Spare the heroics! You did this completely & totally out of spite & all the real & honest posters KNOW IT!! You're a disguised troll & you're definately part of the RMILLER or CactusMoron clan!! Or both of those are one of the same! The only thing that's a fraud on here is YOU!!!!

You need to take a deep breath man.  I assume you can read becuase you're on this forum, so I'm sure you can see that I've been posting on these pages since before you have.  Yes, you have a lot more posts than I do, I'll give you that, but you also can't claim I just made up a name to get you in trouble.

Clearly I am not a troll, whatever that is.  I have nothing against you.  I do have a problem with the fake jerseys you were hawking, and clearly Boston.com did too. 

I'm not going anywhere, so stop throwing insults at me and maybe we can talk a little hockey.