Jersey Trends

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Re: Jersey Trends

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yep, this is the perfect Bruins' jersey.

The Orr/Espo/Big Bad Bruins jersey so many of us grew up on. Old school laces. Clean unoutlined B crest. Perfect.

I can vouch for that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'm beginning to cringe over the thought of what Nike's going to do with the Norwgeian hockey Polar Bear mascot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In response to red75's comment:

In response to Rufus604's comment:

WTH? One stripe on the entire jersey? (Not counting the logo) And it's an arm stripe? And zero symetry? And Flaces? (The wife just said that as a way to describe them - I think I'll run with it) And The Maple Leaf isn't enough to tell you what country it is?

Ugh... I think the USA has the better sweater, and that's saying something. Toews looks like he'd rather be wearing a Panthers jersey following a trade for a used bag of hockey pucks.

Looks like copying corporate logos is Nike's big theme for Sochi 2012 jerseys.  I'm expecting Sweden's to look like IKEA.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Ugh... there's rumours out now, based on a tip received by Icethetics and then done into a mockup based on the description they received, that team Canada will have a third jersey for the Olympics that is, wait for it.... Black and Gold.

Now those are two favourite colours in a hockey sweater, and maybe it means they expect the whole team to be made up of Bruins and Penguins, but for team Canada??? Ugh. The concept leak that they mocked up has black maple leaves of the shoulders, which are also black. Double ugh.

Luongo has confirmed he's seen three different Team Canada sweaters, so this seems yo have legs.

http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2013/9/7/canada-may-have-a-black-third-jersey.html

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Ugh... there's rumours out now, based on a tip received by Icethetics and then done into a mockup based on the description they received, that team Canada will have a third jersey for the Olympics that is, wait for it.... Black and Gold.

Now those are two favourite colours in a hockey sweater, and maybe it means they expect the whole team to be made up of Bruins and Penguins, but for team Canada??? Ugh. The concept leak that they mocked up has black maple leaves of the shoulders, which are also black. Double ugh.

Luongo has confirmed he's seen three different Team Canada sweaters, so this seems yo have legs.

http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2013/9/7/canada-may-have-a-black-third-jersey.html

Of the three jerseys I like the black one the best, just not for team Canada.  Having said that I dont like either of these jerseys, just think this one looks the best in a group of subpar jerseys.  I see that this concept has the stripe on one arm only which is rediculous.  I'm assuming it will also have "flaces" like all the other Nike jerseys that have been revealed for the Soci Olympics.  Cant see many people buying any of these versions of the olympic jerseys.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Canada should have a third jersey that is all bronze.

It'll match their medals.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Then what would the colour for the USA be? I don't know what colour is associated with 7th.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

My favorite B's Jersey, is their current third jersey. The team looks awesome in them. The all black just looks tough.

Those yellow sabres jerseys are awful. Look sort of like the predators, but worse.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Then what would the colour for the USA be? I don't know what colour is associated with 7th.

For that, you can choose any jersey outside of the US and Canada for Chick Stick-n-Puck.  How about the jersey of the team that lost 82-0? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Japan's an up and coming team. I bet this is their year...

...to not lose by 17 goals.

(Though I honestly am picking a Sweden vs. either Canada or the USA final on the women's side - Sweden made it to the final before when the played D and had a wicked goalie and it looks like they have the same structure this year. Canada and the States will both get out of their pool - same pool - and one will play Sweden - I think Sweden is capable of upsetting one of the two)