Jets new logo.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Jets new logo.

In Response to Re: Jets new logo.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets new logo. : BsL- Cool new avatar, man.  You just happen to be riding behind that truck?  What's the story?
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

RHO ,  yes I was driving on the trans-Canada when noticed the name Boychuk on the mud guard of the van.  When I got closer noticed under Boychuk's name it said Edmonton, Alberta and that's when I had to snap the pic with my BB . 
    Got me wondering if this has anything to do with Johnny's family up in Alberta. 
    How many Boychuk's can there be ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets new logo. : RHO ,  yes I was driving on the trans-Canada when noticed the name Boychuk on the mud guard of the van.  When I got closer noticed under Boychuk's name it said Edmonton, Alberta and that's when I had to snap the pic with my BB .  Got me wondering if this has anything to do with Johnny's family up in Alberta.  How many Boychuk's can there be ?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

http://www.whitepages.com/dir/a-z/boychuk

A lot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets new logo. : A bit different that's for sure. That difference actually further supports my  earlier hypothetical question:   If the 16 years of NHL existence caused such massive pressure from fans to keep the same name, one can only imagine the state of Bruins nation if the name ever goes away and cannot be taken back.
    Posted by stevekubersky[/QUOTE]

It wasn't just those 16 years though - it was the 30 plus years combined of the WHL, WHA, and NHL Jets. I do get your point, but the name Jets was around longer in the Peg (through 1 junior and two pro leagues) than the North Stars name was in Minnesota. I think the Jets are actually about to hit their 50th anniversary fairly soon (and that is a weird thing to think about a brand new team - this is too confusing). There's now been four Winnipeg Jets teams in three different leagues, all with a linear relationship.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

When the jerseys go on sale Im getting a Mark Stuart Jets jersey for sure along with a new Seidenburg jersey because as we all know he is a tank

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets new logo. : http://www.whitepages.com/dir/a-z/boychuk A lot.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

uhmmmm the internet is a dangerous thing...