Jim Hughson Sucks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Jim Hughson Sucks

In response to seobrien's comment:

Kessler's comment about marchand: Classless-you win with class you lose with class.

the Marchand ring kiss was weak. but Kesler shouldn't talk about losing with class.

There is no crying in hockey

Well I guess I failed there, because I cried like a baby when Marchand put that 4th goal into the empty net. Then I stopped until my mom called me...Then I stopped until my dad called me....Then I stopped until a bunch of my buddies called me. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to seobrien's comment:

Kessler's comment about marchand: Classless-you win with class you lose with class.

the Marchand ring kiss was weak. but Kesler shouldn't talk about losing with class.

There is no crying in hockey

Well I guess I failed there, because I cried like a baby when Marchand put that 4th goal into the empty net. Then I stopped until my mom called me...Then I stopped until my dad called me....Then I stopped until a bunch of my buddies called me. 

• touche!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[/QUOTE]

touche!

[/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong sea, I don't like Kesler & despise the Canucks & anything affiliated with them. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

I am all for bumping this thread because although Hughson is a good play-by-play guy, his bias always come to the fore. Great thread title.

• Sections
    Shortcuts