JJLOVER?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

JJLOVER?

Enough said

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AllyCatBruin. Show AllyCatBruin's posts

Re: JJLOVER?

huh?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

He hates it when the Bruins win.  He must be miserable tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

Hey

Bs Legion you really should get some sun  your profile pick looks
    a little rough! Come out from the basement sometime.

As for you and your donkey friend who commented I have been a Bs fan for
    a lot longer than you have I am sure (Talking Rick Middleton, and
    first round Hab Choke days! in the 80s) so I have the right to &$^%^
    at this franchises lack of sucess whenever I want.

Now get back downstairs both of you!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: JJLOVER?:
    [QUOTE]Hey Bs Legion you really should get some sun  your profile pick looks a little rough! Come out from the basement sometime. As for you and your donkey friend who commented I have been a Bs fan for a lot longer than you have I am sure (Talking Rick Middleton, and first round Hab Choke days! in the 80s) so I have the right to &$^%^ at this franchises lack of sucess whenever I want. Now get back downstairs both of you!
    Posted by JJLOVER[/QUOTE]

Did I hurt your feelings ?
    I'm sorry lover boy.
    For the record I've been waiting longer than you for the Bruins to win the cup but you won't see me coming here starting "Threat Thread " like you do after every game they lose.
    BTW Bruins did beat the Habs in the Middleton days, remember Reggie Lemelin ?
    On a positive note you did come to forum even with the Bruins winning . That's a start.

P.S. Lover,  I've been posting since 2008 , win or lose, it's normal I have all these posts and you don't have many posts because you only post when the Bruins lose.  Come to think of it that's another positive note.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: JJLOVER?:
    [QUOTE]Hey Bs Legion you really should get some sun  your profile pick looks a little rough! Come out from the basement sometime. As for you and your donkey friend who commented I have been a Bs fan for a lot longer than you have I am sure (Talking Rick Middleton, and first round Hab Choke days! in the 80s) so I have the right to &$^%^ at this franchises lack of sucess whenever I want. Now get back downstairs both of you!
    Posted by JJLOVER[/QUOTE]

This is RMiller.

Sections
Shortcuts