Joe Corvo to the B'S?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: Joe Corvo to the B'S?

In Response to Re: Joe Corvo to the B'S?:
    [QUOTE]Corvo remind anyone of Wideman?  Same point totals last year, both RH shots, both UFA's after this year.  Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

If he misses the net from the point 8 out of 10 tries and falls down in his own zone with no one within 10 feet of him, yes.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Good shot and good skater ? Way, Way off there BB wrong player, Wrong scouting report!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

In Response to Re: Joe Corvo to the B'S?:
    [QUOTE]Good shot and good skater ? Way, Way off there BB wrong player, Wrong scouting report!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I think thats an accurate scouting report. Shot almost 200 times last season and had 11 G. And he was the mobile defenseman to D-partner Tim Gleason's stay at home game.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

As in all of Chiarelli's trades, let's see what it brings.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

I wouldn't be surprised to see him spend some time on the top pairing with Chara this year. Splitting Chara and Seidenberg for stretches in the regular season might be a good idea. CJ employed a similar strategy last season when he paired Kampfer with Chara. Better depth throughout the defense and Corvo's willingness to shoot will open up more lanes for Chara's slapshot. Plus, big Z can help make up for some/any of Corvo's defensive liabilities better than McQuaid could on the third pairing.

Chara           Corvo                  
    Seidenberg    Boychuk                                       
    Ference        McQuaid
    Kampfer

I expect him to post similar numbers, maybe 8 G and 30 A with a positive +/-
    And on a one year deal... Nice move IMO

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts