Joe Morrow : thats exactly what we needed on the PP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Joe Morrow : thats exactly what we needed on the PP

Recall waivers no longer exist, and it looks like Krug is good for demotion waivers for his whole contract, or 80 (I think) games in the NHL, whichever happens first.

-- Proud user of Chambraigne; Now with Wiener Scent! --

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Nice interpretation of the numbers there Book - makes sense in terms of maximizing the LTIR benefit.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

In response to DaveyN's comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Guys do you really think I have not seen Joe Morrow played ???  Do you think I want to become GM wihout knowing all the players in the system ???   Every time I travel to the US I try to go see a hockey game NHL or AHL ....I will be in Nashville early October and hope to go see the Preds in a pre season game ...or else I will try elsewhere ...Yes I have seen Morrow I saw him with the Portland Winterhawks and in 2012 ...he got 99 points that year...and I saw him in Wilkes Barre, Pa.....he really impressed me ...I am really happy that the Bruins got him in that trade and my prediction is he will play with the BRUNS next season .......

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

Ha -- the bolded sentence is hilarious.  If you know nothing about Morrow and glance at his stats quickly, it might look like he had 99 points...

But those are actually his penalty minutes.  If you followed him at all you know that isn't right.  He had 64 points that year.  Very good.  But it's obvious that somebody hasn't been following him very closely at all and just looked up the stats...quickly.

Stanley must have just misread those stats from his note(coloring)book...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Fakin a shot from the point freezes defenders ..we're living in the blocked shot era...on pp might get you an extra guy out of the play. The only thing i want them to fake

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to imafan's comment:

don't trade Brad Chiarelli you putz!

The use of commas could make this sentence coherent, possibly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

I actually thought. Brad Chiarelli, had a very solid: year?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yx6nQwzw9to

Zach Hamill was a youtube sensation too....

PC'S already granted your one wish for next season by dealing Peverley....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Nah, Fletch.  imafan will be some pizzed if they trade Brad Chiarelli.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Guys do you really think I have not seen Joe Morrow played ???  Do you think I want to become GM wihout knowing all the players in the system ???   Every time I travel to the US I try to go see a hockey game NHL or AHL ....I will be in Nashville early October and hope to go see the Preds in a pre season game ...or else I will try elsewhere ...Yes I have seen Morrow I saw him with the Portland Winterhawks and in 2012 ...he got 99 points that year...and I saw him in Wilkes Barre, Pa.....he really impressed me ...I am really happy that the Bruins got him in that trade and my prediction is he will play with the BRUNS next season .......

well seeing as how it took you like a month to know that chris bourque was gone, and like a week to figure out we had soderberg, yes, and yes. Also, You say you're from Quebec, where on earth did you see him play for Portland where he never ever had 99 points in a season 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

well seeing as how it took you like a month to know that chris bourque was gone, and like a week to figure out we had soderberg, yes, and yes. Also, You say you're from Quebec, where on earth did you see him play for Portland where he never ever had 99 points in a season 

yes Morrow did get 99....  pims that is....

Stanley would've made a great court jester in ancient times....

and he calls Thornton a "joke"....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Wherever Morrow ends up, Boston or Providence, the "great potential" tab is not going to last. He needs to step it up this camp, this season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Wherever Morrow ends up, Boston or Providence, the "great potential" tab is not going to last. He needs to step it up this camp, this season.

two teams in less than four months have failed to see that potential....  don't expect Morrow to be with the B'S this season....

hey, but he made youtube....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

San, I don't know if it is a great poential tab though - It has been a while snce I've seen him on a consistant basis, but I do wonder if he's not already better than one or two of the other three. I'm not going all over the top like Stanley, (who really needs to cool it - I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he's seen him once but the reason I feel comfortable talking about him, something I don't do with the majority of prospects, is that I'm quite familiar with him having seenI think all the games he played in Van while with the Hawks as well as a few Giants boradcasted away games and some Thunderbirds games I could get up here.) but Like I said the only way we'll know is when we see all four on the ice together. I think at this moment, of the four kids, he could be in any position from 1 to 4. I simply won't know until we get a look at all of them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:

two teams in less than four months have failed to see that potential....  don't expect Morrow to be with the B'S this season....

hey, but he made youtube....[/QUOTE]

I have forgotten your previous posts on Morrow. Have you seen him play for Pittsburgh, Dallas or in the AHL ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Or do those quick trades put him in the light of sought after commodity? You judge a player on watching him play, not his trades. Wait for camp.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to red75's comment:

San, I don't know if it is a great poential tab though - It has been a while snce I've seen him on a consistant basis, but I do wonder if he's not already better than one or two of the other three. I'm not going all over the top like Stanley, (who really needs to cool it - I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he's seen him once but the reason I feel comfortable talking about him, something I don't do with the majority of prospects, is that I'm quite familiar with him having seenI think all the games he played in Van while with the Hawks as well as a few Giants boradcasted away games.) but Like I said the only way we'll know is when we see all four on the ice together. I think at this moment, of the four kids, he could be in any position from 1 to 4. I simply won't know until we get a look at all of them.

and yet he was unable to see any playing time with either the Pens or Stars....

forget cracking the B'S d-corps....

Morrow's still a project....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

I have forgotten your previous posts on Morrow. Have you seen him play for Pittsburgh, Dallas or in the AHL ?

[/QUOTE]

no....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Or do those quick trades put him in the light of sought after commodity? You judge a player on watching him play, not his trades. Wait for camp.

would you have traded a top pick, a d-man to boot, less than two years after drafting him for a 34-yr-old rental?....

not saying Morrow won't pan out....  just don't see it this year....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

After the Morrow and Iginla trades every pundit and their dogs were picking the Pens as runaway favourites for the Cup. For a rental that I honestly believe will get me or help me get Lord Stanley? Damn straight I trade a solid prospect. Anyone here who says otheriwse is lying to themselves.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Why do people beat up Stanley?  This is a typical "oh Stanley" thread.  Yeah, a while ago he was overbearing, but he's returned to his normal clueless self.  Fact checking Stanley is like getting the belt because your six year old colored outside of the lines.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Yup NAS, I am guilty of trashing Stanley.  I predict I will stop in 2013, 2014, 2015. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Why do people beat up Stanley?

Because it is fun.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

And Stanley's posts completely stop on this thread after the 99 point Morrow comment. That's one way to shut him up.

What a booob !

On another topic, I'm glad Brad Chiarelli has no desire to trade Cedfano.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I don't understand why posters let Stanley bother them. I do, however, like how he gets regulars on here riled up.

"I counted 13 floors from the street" and "there's one missing ?"

The facts always fall into place.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

If you must trade a Chiarelli, I'd go with Brad.

Sections
Shortcuts