Joe Morrow : thats exactly what we needed on the PP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Joe Morrow : thats exactly what we needed on the PP

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Guys do you really think I have not seen Joe Morrow played ???  Do you think I want to become GM wihout knowing all the players in the system ???   Every time I travel to the US I try to go see a hockey game NHL or AHL ....I will be in Nashville early October and hope to go see the Preds in a pre season game ...or else I will try elsewhere ...Yes I have seen Morrow I saw him with the Portland Winterhawks and in 2012 ...he got 99 points that year...and I saw him in Wilkes Barre, Pa.....he really impressed me ...I am really happy that the Bruins got him in that trade and my prediction is he will play with the BRUNS next season .......

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

well seeing as how it took you like a month to know that chris bourque was gone, and like a week to figure out we had soderberg, yes, and yes. Also, You say you're from Quebec, where on earth did you see him play for Portland where he never ever had 99 points in a season 

[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that ..he got 64 points that year ...Yes I live in Montreal but I worl for a US corporation ..I travel a lot and always try to go see a hockey game whenever I am away from home ...next stop ...Nashville early October ..hopefully I can see an NHL pre season game or AHL around .....and hopefully you will all stand behing me once I get the job as speceila advisor to PC ....love you all guys for your good words

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Joe Morrow : thats exactly what we needed on the PP

I feel like we are all a big family and the children always try to treat the most intelligent kid like if he was an idiot ....but dont worry I wont treat you like treat me ...I love yu all no matter what you tell me no matter how bad you insult me because deeply inside I know you all love me just like I do .....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020