Joe Thornton says NHL always rules in Bruins favor

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IHateManning. Show IHateManning's posts

Joe Thornton says NHL always rules in Bruins favor

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/joe-thornton-blasts-league-feels-nhl-rules-on-bruins-side/article1937767/

Did he forget about the Savard hit? What about the sucker punch on Aaron Ward?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Re: Joe Thornton says NHL always rules in Bruins favor

Joe Thorton ALWAYS chokes in the playoffs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

DumboJoe

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Tonights refs sure didn't get that memo

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Milbury all over Joe after the Buf game...sorry Jumbo Joe but you are a distant memory around here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TThomas30. Show TThomas30's posts

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in that same series where Lucic had the cross check, in game 4 didn't Komasarek cross check Lucic in the face cutting him and get thrown out of the game, with no supplemental discipline?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

He's a disgruntled tool and a non-entity...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Harry Sinden said it best about Joe before he ran him out of town.. " Good batting average, with no runs batted in"  It says all you need to know on why the Bruins ran him out of town.. Joe, must also have the Clemens disease.. He is misremembering certain incidents that have affected the Bruins.. Ward punch to the face by Walker, Lucic did get a one game suspension for the hit on PepeLapew, hit on Savard, hit on Bergeron, yup I can see where the NHL is favouring the Bruins on all these calls .. I think Joe still harbours some ill will against the Bruins judging by his poor and ill conceived  statements..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Who is Joe Thornton?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Ya know I have always defended Jumbo Joe up to today.  Now, I will say this:  his comment below is like his hockey acumen, lazy!!!!!!!!  Once a dunce playing lazy hockey in the playoffs, he does the lazy thinking with the comment below.  What a hoser! Dumbo Joe, inserts foot and then chokes on stupidity.  So the referee system and the disciplinary system is slanted now in favor the Bs.  Brilliant!  Dumas in logic!  Surfing Joe, wasting away in San Jose! Why would anyone spend time trying to either defend Joe or to rip Joe, when he provides no proof in his statement.  The only thing worse is Max Prioetty claiming he does not want Chara prosecuted.  DAH, it is done to appease the Montreal fantatics gone awry! OMG Bettman get control of this media nightmare! 

"It's just something about Boston and the disciplinary [process] is on their side. I'm not sure why that is. I'm not assuming that Colin [Campbell]'s kid is on the team and that's why, but it's really bizarre."

Marc Savard is all I can say to that carp!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: Joe Thornton says NHL always rules in Bruins favor:
    [QUOTE]Joe Thorton ALWAYS chokes in the playoffs
    Posted by 86redsox[/QUOTE]

Burn!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: Joe Thornton says NHL always rules in Bruins favor:
    [QUOTE]Tonights refs sure didn't get that memo
    Posted by Swerengen[/QUOTE]

Dang right!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Guess Thornton seems to forget that this is the first season for Campbell with the Bruins.

It was Colin Campbell that ruled on Lucic and he had no reason to favour the Bruins as his son was a Sabre at the time.

Thornton must have also forgot that Paille was suspended 4 games this season for a head shot. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

If you read that article on TSN and scroll down to the comments section, there are literally hundreds of comments proclaiming love and affection for Joe for standing up to and saying this

My god, Quebec is wall to wall crazy people.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from IHateManning. Show IHateManning's posts

The ignorance of these people is truly amazing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

I mean other than Glass and Thornton.  Every other player, coach and analyst in the league says the hit wasn't dirty and the ruling was fine.  And they ignore all of that......all of that mountain of evidence that suggests their wrong about this

And instead they concentrate on a couple little blades of grass, one of which doesn't even address the hit, just makes some ridiculous statement, that makes zero sense, and they want to throw the guy a parade.

Quebec is like one, huge, open air, francophonic insane asylum

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Dumbo Joe's a non-entity - has been since Lindros dislodged him.  Has anyone phoned Dmitri Kvartolnov - his opinion would matter about as much as Joe's?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Shut up and go back to sleep, Joe.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Thornton is still as immature as he has always been. No compete, no finish, all flash and no dash.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Take it where it's coming from....NO SHOW JOE!....what a tool

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Awry. Show Awry's posts

Two words. 'Jeremy' and 'Jacobs'. It's his League and everyone in the League is terrified of him.

Mostly, his #1 Employee of the Month, Gary Bettman.

Everyone's afraid, that if they get on the wrong side of Jacobs, they'll wind up in cement shoes or baked into a Delaware North chicken pot pie or something.

I think that is the 'why' Thornton is slyly referring to.

Oh and 'cowboys9', to give a little context to your post...

"Harry Sinden said it best about Joe before he ran him out of town.. " Good batting average, with no runs batted in"  It says all you need to know on why the Bruins ran him out of town."

Harry was referring to Marc Savard at the time, using Thornton as an example.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Maybe Joe Thornton can ask Aaron Ward and Marc Savard why their blindside cheap shots to the head went unpunished.

This is the first time I've seen a flagrant penalty be addressed correctly in favor of the Bruins.

Even Randy Jones's measly suspenion on Bergeron was weak.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

Every time a Bruins fan voices an opinion, God kills a kitten!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from calrapa. Show calrapa's posts

what ! bruins have been getting theirs for years, did you guys forget Bobby Orr, Cam Neely,  careers shortened because of dirty hits

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclemiltie42. Show unclemiltie42's posts

Watching the smaller Madden checking you like a meercat in the playoff comes to mind Joe.No points in the playoffs against the Habs gets you the ticket out of town.Good riddance !!   

Sections
Shortcuts