John Carter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

John Carter

This guy was like Neely & played his best hockey against the Habs. Still remember him scoring a top shelf goal against Patrick in the 91' play-offs. This was after Patrick said that the only Bruins who good score on him on the was Neely & Bourque. It was something to that effect. Anyway, John broke down the left side & wired one. After he scored he looked back at & Roy & nodded his head with this grin on his face that said. " There now! How'd you like that shot!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: John Carter

bump

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

bump

[/QUOTE]

I remember an interview he did on Hockey Night in canada- loved that guy. Then I saw an interview after the shine wore off. Everywhere he went in Boston people bought him a drink. He drank them all. "Played guilty"(hung over). Down to the American league eventually and then ended up with a career ending eye injury I think. He could have had it all. . . .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Robbed him when I played against the retired bruins..I remember he used to be hailed for drawing penalties. Today we call that diving.

5. This post has been removed.