Johnny Boy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Johnny Boy

I'm not shocked that someone is predicting it going to a game 7. I'm shocked that you have a friend.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO! WOW... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Take it easy nite, I just like to hear other people's opinions.  I never said I was right.

LMAO! Ok fine, but don't call out the guy who's shown the most of what it takes to win. JB is one of the few on the team that has shown he'll do his job, or die trying. I wish a few more of the B's played with his heart. Did you know that in every start of every game for National coverage.. The scene of JB blocking that shot, can't get up & gets up enough to block another one. Then shows him on the bench hunched over on the bench. Is part of their introduction? There's 19 others they could show too. He's a Bruin thru & thru, love that they have him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandShore. Show OrrandShore's posts

Here is one clue for everyone:   Boychuck is not the problem with this team.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to BostonIrishGuy's comment:

What element of watching last nights lazy embarrassing effort makes you think the B's are gonna storm into Toronto on Sunday and close this out? this is their MO, I'm used to it. it's best to stop being a blind homer and delusional...will save you the frustration and anger after game 6. Just sayin.

Game 1, Game 3 and Game 4.

JUST SAYIN.

As for last night's effort, it was a one goal game.  Come down off the ledge.  Or jump.  Either is fine.

Hey bozo, you still think they're not going to game 7? Have fun with that. Glad my expectations are realistic. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

What element of watching last nights lazy embarrassing effort makes you think the B's are gonna storm into Toronto on Sunday and close this out? this is their MO, I'm used to it. it's best to stop being a blind homer and delusional...will save you the frustration and anger after game 6. Just sayin.

Game 1, Game 3 and Game 4.

JUST SAYIN.

As for last night's effort, it was a one goal game.  Come down off the ledge.  Or jump.  Either is fine.

Hey bozo, you still think they're not going to game 7? Have fun with that. Glad my expectations are realistic. 

You wanted to save me from dealing with anger and frustration.  Well, the B's lost, yet I don't feel either anger or frustration.  Only a child would be wildly upset about something that he cannot control and/or doesn't have an ounce of effect on his life.

I really enjoyed looking forward to the game tonight and I really enjoyed watching it.  I wish the outcome was different.

If they won:  Game ends, I put in the movie I got from Redbox.  When that ends, I go to bed.  In the morning, I get up and go to work.

Because they lost:  Game ends, I put in the movie I got from Redbox.  When that ends, I go to bed.  In the morning, I get up and go to work.

Wow.  Sucks.

7. This post has been removed.