JOKE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from danny1972. Show danny1972's posts

JOKE

What the %$#@ was that? Letting that pansy Kessel score two goals and losing to the pathetic Maple Leafs. The Canadiens will be in 1st later tonight. Chia-Pet won't do squat. I can't wait for all the apologists to get on here and say how this wasn't that bad. Pathetic all the way around!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: JOKE

I would not be suprised if the trigger isnt pulled within the next 24 hours.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

To me, PC should hold onto the picks and prospects, unless he plans on acquiring someone who will make a significant impact on this team.  The Bruins are far from being SC contenders.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Shhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PC's evaluating

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Gee, the B's lost and Danny stops by...  (Check out the rest of his comments, they're universally negative.) 

It was just a matter of time before Kessel scored against B's, I don't want to hear it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mlmka. Show mlmka's posts

In Response to Re: JOKE:
    [QUOTE]Gee, the B's lost and Danny stops by...  (Check out the rest of his comments, they're universally negative.)  It was just a matter of time before Kessel scored against B's, I don't want to hear it.
    Posted by BruinsCountry[/QUOTE]
    So you only want to discuss when the Bruins play well? Let me tell you Sonny  I've been watching this team since 1968. If you are willing accept mediocrity then you are an idiot!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from marcogag. Show marcogag's posts

If you can't beat the Leaf's at home then this team isn't going far in the playoffs !
    Do you really think Thomas Kaberle will make a difference...NOT !
    They need someone who can pt the puck IN the net !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins09. Show bruins09's posts

Kreicji sucks!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neely07708. Show Neely07708's posts

Toronto made some big waves about trade rumours... and Thomas really had his worst game of the year. 

Can you blame a team for playing a little on edge after the burke crap, and trades that seem to be happening for a team that is really on the brink of gelling?  

Boston has a lot of assets and are trying to adjust them into a cup contender, let’s see what happens.... PC has done pretty good so far. 

Hopefully, this trade deadline and mixed chemistry doesn't hurt what they have done so far.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JOKE : So you only want to discuss when the Bruins play well? Let me tell you Sonny  I've been watching this team since 1968. If you are willing accept mediocrity then you are an idiot!
    Posted by mlmka[/QUOTE]

Who you callin' "sonny"?  I've been watching the B's since 1964.  And Danny's a troll, so just chill.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

[QUOTE]If you can't beat the Leaf's at home then this team isn't going far in the playoffs ! Do you really think Thomas Kaberle will make a difference...NOT ! They need someone who can pt the puck IN the net !!!
    Posted by marcogag[/QUOTE]

A good offensive defenseman is one of the key missing ingredients for this team and has been since Gonchar left in 2004.  Kaberle may be the answer, though I'd prefer the younger, less costly and more physical Zach Bogosian. 

I don't think the B's will go far in the playoffs.  Something's fundamentally wrong with their makeup.  They remain an immature, inconsistent team of questionable compete level, same as they've been for literally 24 months now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

[QUOTE]To me, PC should hold onto the picks and prospects, unless he plans on acquiring someone who will make a significant impact on this team.  The Bruins are far from being SC contenders.
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE]

"The Future is Bright" - LMAO

How long are we going to keep falling for that line?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

[QUOTE]Gee, the B's lost and Danny stops by...  (Check out the rest of his comments, they're universally negative.)  It was just a matter of time before Kessel scored against B's, I don't want to hear it.
    Posted by BruinsCountry[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

this wasn't the first time Kessel burned us this year.But he was overdue as usual for his paygrade again. hadn't scored in 14 games.
    Bruins are stinking the house out right now. They just don't have what it takes to be a contender and its showing itself right now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Where were you all before the last 3 games?

You guys go find a mythical team that never loses to cheer for let me know and Ill go cheer for them with you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

where were we?watching the same inconsistant team that you are.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

They pulled the mother of all choke jobs last season, and Chiarelli promised big changes. Then he traded Wideman plus a pick and acquired Horton and Campbell. That was that.

Big changes? Campbell is okay, but Horton has morphed into Ryder II, and the team is as inconsistent as it was one year ago. And Julien keeps making excuses - wait, last night he allegedly said: "We have to stop making excuses."

And Chiarelli traded a 2nd round pick for Chris Kelly.

I hope they'll prove me wrong, but this smells like another early playoff exit.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

The Bruins may or may not win the Stanely Cup, but if you think they are terrible you know nothing about hockey.  They are also, without question, better than they were last year.  I'm not saying they are perfect and we can debate what they need or don't need all day long, but most of the over-the-top negative comments on this thread are absolutely stupid.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Wheeler and Seidenberg were brutal, Kredji is too Euro to shoot the flippin puck..... If we get Kabs, we`ll have 2 guys on the PP who will never shoot.... 

Lonewolf showed them at one point - just put the damn puck on the net and score ugly ( ie; we`re not the 80s Oilers ) ....

I hope Kelly means the end of Wheeler - guy is useless

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Unacceptable from a team jockeying for playoff position. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Everybody's entitled to an opinion. Some people just don't seem to be able to deal with someone else's (different) opinion. I would never call the endless optimism that some users here seem to have "stupid", nor would I suggest that they don't know anything about hockey.

I certainly don't want to sound too negative, but I just don't see any reason for optimism. It's quotes like "we are one of just five clubs that made the second round of the playoffs the past two seasons" - if that's all you need to be happy, fine. But I would like to see guys like Tim Thomas or Patrice Bergeron get a real shot at the cup while they're with the Bruins; I don't want them to end up like Ray Bourque who had to ask for a trade to a (real) contender.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Everyone's entitled to an opinion.  Sometimes people say things that are stupid.  If I said i expect Wheeler to score 157 goals by the end of the year, I know nothing about hockey.  The Bruins have one of the best records in the league.  If I say that they are terrible, I also know nothing.  People come on here after a few losses and make statements meant to annoy people and call others 'sallys'.  It's pathetic, it's juvenille, and it's stupid.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yes it was a terrible showing from the supposed division leader against a bottom-feeder.

I get the sense that we were not prepared for T.O.'s effort last night and were taken by surprise. The leafs speed killed us.

No doubt we are in a bit of a funk at the moment. This roadtrip can come none too soon.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The real JOKE is that Claude makes the decisions. Why not Tuuka last nite?? Why Rechi on the point?? Why not sit Seidenberg  until he had his head cleared and focused? Ryder played pretty well as did Seguin, so why not sit Wheeler or shift him with Paille??? Claude is neither flexible nor smart.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

[QUOTE]Everyone's entitled to an opinion.  Sometimes people say things that are stupid.  If I said i expect Wheeler to score 157 goals by the end of the year, I know nothing about hockey.  The Bruins have one of the best records in the league.  If I say that they are terrible, I also know nothing.  People come on here after a few losses and make statements meant to annoy people and call others 'sallys'.  It's pathetic, it's juvenille, and it's stupid.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

I don't remember anyone on this board posting something along the lines of "Wheeler scoring 157 goals by the end of the year". If you think you read something like that, and if you get annoyed by people not agreeing with your opinion in general, then maybe you shouldn't come to these forums anymore.

Again: Having one of the best records in the league just won't do it for me, as long as I have to endure pathetic performances like last night or against Detroit. I will always love the Bruins, but that doesn't mean that I will automatically agree with everything the B's GMs, coaches or players do. And I don't think that they will make a deep playoffs run this season, because there are simply way too many ifs and buts about them; if you're honest, not much has changed since last year's disaster. Tim Thomas is on his way to another Vezina trophy, maybe even the Hart trophy, but other than things are pretty much the same old same old - well, maybe this time Seidenberg won't miss the playoffs, who knows?