jones,cooke no suspensions either stop whinning habs fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

jones,cooke no suspensions either stop whinning habs fans

jones, cooke, richards, no suspensions, i can go on and on and on, this is the nhl injuries happen deal with it, enjoy the 6th spot   your team had it coming to them for their style of play, finally karma caught up with you!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stanleycomehome. Show Stanleycomehome's posts

Re: jones,cooke no suspensions either stop whinning habs fans

In Response to jones,cooke no suspensions either stop whinning habs fans:
    [QUOTE]jones, cooke, richards, no suspensions, i can go on and on and on, this is the nhl injuries happen deal with it, enjoy the 6th spot   your team had it coming to them for their style of play, finally karma caught up with you!
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

jones was suspended.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to jones,cooke no suspensions either stop whinning habs fans:
    [QUOTE]jones, cooke, richards, no suspensions, i can go on and on and on, this is the nhl injuries happen deal with it, enjoy the 6th spot   your team had it coming to them for their style of play, finally karma caught up with you!

Shut up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

its hockey stop crying accidents happen if chara wanted pats he couldve gotten him another way, he was just trying to give him a good hard check and pats ran himself into the stantion...hey if pats wasnt show boating jan 8th then this wouldnt have happend...its like your mom always said dont play with matches or you might get burnt...how many times are the habs gonna think they can just keep instagating the bruins before the bs lose it and get them?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: jones,cooke no suspensions either stop whinning habs fans:
    [QUOTE]its hockey stop crying accidents happen if chara wanted pats he couldve gotten him another way, he was just trying to give him a good hard check and pats ran himself into the stantion...hey if pats wasnt show boating jan 8th then this wouldnt have happend...its like your mom always said dont play with matches or you might get burnt...how many times are the habs gonna think they can just keep instagating the bruins before the bs lose it and get them?

I wasnt disagreeing with you, I was blowing you off for being a Kessel trolling d*uche. Now seriously, go away.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

False equivilencies rarely work.....

Sections
Shortcuts