Jordan Caron recalled from Providence

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Jordan Caron recalled from Providence

http://twitter.com/NHLBruins/status/34743068594941952

So is someone injured or who will sit?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Re: Jordan Caron recalled from Providence

looks like there,s going to be some competing for jobs ,between hamill  seguin and caron ,like it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

I'm sure it wil be Seguin who sits. Not that I agree, but I'm will to bet it's him

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Hamill was called up before the Dallas game. This is for the Paille suspension I would imagine. Probably Hamill will sit and Wheels will play center or Seguin will sit. Who knows.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

From what I read the line of Hamill/Caron/Reich had good chemistry down in Providence.  Perhaps Seguin is going to sit for the Montreal game and CJ is going to reunite those two?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDecision. Show TheDecision's posts

I smell a trade coming...and no way should Hamill get more ice time than Seguin...that's just pointless

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Jordan Caron recalled from Providence:
    [QUOTE]I smell a trade coming...and no way should Hamill get more ice time than Seguin...that's just pointless
    Posted by TheDecision[/QUOTE]

I disagree because this is Hamill's short audition window.  If they are going to call him up from Providence and give him a shot, then they have to let him play and see how he looks.  Totally pointless to call Hamill up and then sit him in the pressbox.  Seguin is in a totally different situation, so he might be the odd man out.  Something weird about this though...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

New lineup next few games 

Lucic Krejci Horton
    Marchand Bergeron Recchi
    Wheeler Hamill Ryder
    Caron Campbell Thornton

Seguin to sit

Hamill deserves a long look before trade deadline. Caron is much more nhl ready than Seguin. 

Seguin not playing or having competition is a good thing. He needs to step up his game. Thats the bottom line.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

I really like the competition this createst between the three first round picks, and heck you can include Big Joe, too, since I'm sure he sees his fellow first rounders in the big show. They will push each other to be better in the short term which should produce long term benefits.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I can think of two more forwards who should sit to show they are not safe. Pull up Arniel and Sauve as well let the youth movement continue. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

[QUOTE]I can think of two more forwards who should sit to show they are not safe. Pull up Arniel and Sauve as well let the youth movement continue. 
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    Let me take a guess. Are they're names Blake and Michael

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Jordan Caron recalled from Providence:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jordan Caron recalled from Providence : Let me take a guess. Are they're names Blake and Michael Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]

Shhh SCO I get railed on for calling them out to play up to their potential. Sealed

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Wheeler needs to sit for at least the next 3 games. Maybe then he will play like they need him to.... When Ryder feels like playing he is a definite plus but when he just breezes around his minutes need cut severely but it's CJ's boy so that will never happen.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]looks like there,s going to be some competing for jobs ,between hamill  seguin and caron ,like it
    Posted by bruinsfan084evr[/QUOTE]

Not Seguin.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Good send up the youth before deadline to see what the missing piece is or possible marketing for trades. Three big gms. ahead Mtl. Det and Det. should be interesting to see which Bruins will show up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

I question whether this is a sign of an impending deal or even evidence that Tyler is going to sit.  I don't think either is the case, necessarily

A different scenario might be that Tyler moves back to the middle.  He does lack some of the physicality required to skate up and down the wing and be effective, so in that sense, recalling Caron (A big body who has shown he can play the wing effectively at the NHL level) might mean the B's are ging to try Seguin back in the middle....especially with Savvy on the shelf for the rest of the year.

No, he isnt defensively responsible enough to handle the duties inherent at centre, but perhaps you can mitigate that a little by putting him between two defensively responsible wingers and let him "llearn on the job."  

Just my 2 cents - guess we'll find out Wed

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Id like to see Jordy put back with Bergy/Marchand. I feel like the real chemistry is between those 2. Much like the Chemistry Bergy/Caron had at the begining of the year.

Recchi has been using his great Hockey IQ to stay with those 2 but I think Caron could do that job even better.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

yeah...i liked this kid from the start. has size and uses it well. and its about time seguin has to earn his minutes(games)- these young guys should all get a shot- and play the most consistent of the bunch...its basically a 2-3 week tryout before the trade deadline. how can this not be a good thing???? earning your minutes.. what a novel concept 

Sections
Shortcuts