Jordan Caron

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

Re: Jordan Caron

In Response to Re: Jordan Caron:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jordan Caron : Wall Street is the biggest sham this side of Milli Vanilli. But honestly, I see the CORSI rating as reliable as +/-.  Way too many factors involved to be reliable.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Loving the Milli Vanilli shout. "Blame it on the rain.." anyone...?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Jordan Mofuggin Caron, keep workin kid you're getting there!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Looking real good, keep going to the net kid.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jordan Caron : Agreed San. I'm not sure why anyone thinks a player's career can be defined before he's even 21 years old. Caron is neither a sure thing nor a bust. He's just a young pro that's still learning his trade.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

And there you are.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I'm just glad to see him rewarded for his hard work. He's looked great recently.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]I'm just glad to see him rewarded for his hard work. He's looked great recently.

And should he chip in with the odd goal, bonus, eh dez?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jordan Caron : And should he chip in with the odd goal, bonus, eh dez?
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    RHO, he's really got some extra jump in his step lately. Apparently confidence can do wonders.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jordan Caron : RHO, he's really got some extra jump in his step lately. Apparently confidence can do wonders.

True.  Like all players especially ones of his age he has to find his way in the league which he's in the process of doing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I am being a meanie, trade him next year!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Great rush down the right side made the defensman play him, Kelly pops in an easy one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

dez - What were you just saying about Caron's confidence as just exhibited on the go-ahead goal?  He bulled his way towards the net on that one.  We're slowly starting to see gains in him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]dez - What were you just saying about Caron's confidence as just exhibited on the go-ahead goal?  He bulled his way towards the net on that one.  We're slowly starting to see gains in him.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    It's all about feeling like you're able to do something and then maybe you will.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Caron for Nash!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochesternybruinfan. Show rochesternybruinfan's posts

[QUOTE]Caron for Nash!
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]
    No thanks..we'll keep Caron..lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Player of the game for the B's IMO. What a fantastic effort after a good one in NYR game. Now he's earned the right for more ice time. Before he didn't.

Just the kind of game they needed from a secondary player.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Caron is finally playing with the effort that I have been asking for and has been the best player on the ice for the Bruins the last 2 games.  I believe Jack said at one point that he was 300 times better then he has been at any point with the Bruins.  Not sure who or what got to him, but obviously something did.  Now if he can continue to play with this energy, I will be a happy camper.  In addition, I love the way that MacDermid is playing, he skates well and finishes his checks, exactly what a young player with size and strength should do while on the bottom 2 lines!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Caron is finally playing with the effort that I have been asking for and has been the best player on the ice for the Bruins the last 2 games.  I believe Jack said at one point that he was 300 times better then he has been at any point with the Bruins.  Not sure who or what got to him, but obviously something did.  Now if he can continue to play with this energy, I will be a happy camper.  In addition, I love the way that MacDermid is playing, he skates well and finishes his checks, exactly what a young player with size and strength should do while on the bottom 2 lines!
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]

Currently, does he look better then Pouliot ?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jordan Caron : Currently, does he look better then Pouliot ?
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Sure, but I don't think that Pouliot has looked bad.  Benoit was the player that showed pretty good hand eye to bat the puck out of the air off the backboards into the slot for Jordan's first goal.  That line was playing very well "together", I thought Kelly stepped up his game as well, he had been kind of flat for awhile.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Jordan Caron:[QUOTE]  In addition, I love the way that MacDermid is playing, he skates well and finishes his checks, exactly what a young player with size and strength should do while on the bottom 2 lines!
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]

Hits everything in sight and doesn't stop.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsiefan. Show pumpsiefan's posts

this is really exciting. There is nothing I love more in sports than seeing a young guy find his game and become a player. Hopefully the Sox will have a couple of guys do that this season too. Meantime, keep on moving those feet Jordon.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jordan Caron : Sure, but I don't think that Pouliot has looked bad.  Benoit was the player that showed pretty good hand eye to bat the puck out of the air off the backboards into the slot for Jordan's first goal.  That line was playing very well "together", I thought Kelly stepped up his game as well, he had been kind of flat for awhile.
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]

I agree MeanE, for all the grief Pouliott has taken, some of it deserved, I think he is neck and neck with Rolston for the 12th spot.  When Peverley comes back, however, I would ultimately play Rollie, because of his penalty kill capabilities.

If MacDermid continues to play the way he has, it wouldn't surprise me if he bumps both Pouliott and Rolston from the 12th spot with the return of Peverley and Paille.  I would be surprised if he continues to be effective, it ssems realatively easy to string a few good games together, consistency has been the issue with most of these call ups.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jordan Caron : I agree MeanE, for all the grief Pouliott has taken, some of it deserved, I think he is neck and neck with Rolston for the 12th spot.  When Peverley comes back, however, I would ultimately play Rollie, because of his penalty kill capabilities. If MacDermid continues to play the way he has, it wouldn't surprise me if he bumps both Pouliott and Rolston from the 12th spot with the return of Peverley and Paille.  I would be surprised if he continues to be effective, it ssems realatively easy to string a few good games together, consistency has been the issue with most of these call ups.
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]
    Ricky, what separates Pouliot and Rolston is special teams. Rolston plays both and is effective at it. He's actually more useful in odd man situations than he is at even strength.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Caron is finally playing with the effort that I have been asking for and has been the best player on the ice for the Bruins the last 2 games.  I believe Jack said at one point that he was 300 times better then he has been at any point with the Bruins.  Not sure who or what got to him, but obviously something did.  Now if he can continue to play with this energy, I will be a happy camper.  In addition, I love the way that MacDermid is playing, he skates well and finishes his checks, exactly what a young player with size and strength should do while on the bottom 2 lines!
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]
    Maybe he's read some of your "reviews" of his play this year.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Jordan has been a pleasant surprise of late, he rooms with Seguin, and it's nice to see the B's youth movement, including Marchand, Lucic, McQuaid take effect.

Sections
Shortcuts